Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it right to sell Neal Maupay?

Is it right to sell Neal Maupay?

• Unconditionally yes

Votes: 164 38.4%
  • Yes, if he is replaced

Votes: 225 52.7%
  • No, he's worth keeping

Votes: 38 8.9%

• Total voters

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The fact we've not missed him one bit and we improved significantly when he was dropped says all you need to know about how we play and the level at which we do it Now.

comparing him to some of knackers yard rejects we had last century is irrelevant.
Not if you read the point being made. (One goal doesn’t make the player).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
He was on the bench…

23393E25-ACC1-4C6C-9B35-F95DB8BE59E3.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amazing to think many posters on here wanted to keep him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hands up, I did BUT because I was concerned by the lack of a backup to Welbeck. I didn’t expect Evan Ferguson to step up as he has (and anyone who did is lying IMHO).

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was surprised to see him sold. Our highest goalscorer throughout Potters reign and no replacement signed.

I don't think we have missed him and Undav offers something similar

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are some of you seriously taking the piss that Maupay isn't doing so well since he was sold?? Maybe I missed the part where he did a Cucurella or Trossard strop? :unsure: He had nothing but my good wishes when he was moved on (I was also a bit gutted). He did a good job for us.
Some people booed Ben White the first time he came back. Some people have an unhealthy obsession with Matt Ryan failing. Just odd, odd people who seem to think anyone leaving is a traitor.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Some people booed Ben White the first time he came back. Some people have an unhealthy obsession with Matt Ryan failing. Just odd, odd people who seem to think anyone leaving is a traitor.
Indeed, I still haven’t forgiven Kevin McGarrigle for joining Spennymoor United…

splitter.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Did Maupay actually 'want' to leave? It all seems so long ago now, but from my 'admittedly shite' memory he was deemed surplus to requirements. Ben White doesn't even register as a 'player' for me as it was in lockdown & everything happened so fast that all I can remember about him was Leeds #freebenwhite and Latin lessons from @killerwhale. Don't think Maty Ryan left because he wanted to either,. 🤷‍♀️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here