Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Crabtree a mentalist?

Time: Last night, about 12.
Music: Chopper Choons

Marc-Luc Picard or 'Crabbers' as he is known to, erm, me, threw a strop last night in true punk style.

After giving Fatboy a tenner to get him some smirnoff ices, said GOON comes back with loads of imitation alcopops (they were cheap at £1.25). This doesnt impress Crabbers, who asks for his fiver change and moans about the standard of beverage.

Fatboy gives him a screwed up fiver which for some reason Crabbers thinks is a fake (where the f*** is Fatboy going to produce a fake fiver from willy nilly?)

Crabbers pends five minutes getting increasingly agitated and demanding another five pound note, Artois and Fatboy find this very funny until Carbbers throws and smashes one of the bottles on the floor, shouts a bit more and then throws the 'fake' fiver across the club before storming out.

A true anarchist. Brilliant.

Explain yourself CRABTREE :jester: :clap:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
jonnyboylennon said:
Time: Last night, about 12.
Music: Chopper Choons

Marc-Luc Picard or 'Crabbers' as he is known to, erm, me, threw a strop last night in true punk style.

After giving Fatboy a tenner to get him some smirnoff ices, said GOON comes back with loads of imitation alcopops (they were cheap at £1.25). This doesnt impress Crabbers, who asks for his fiver change and moans about the standard of beverage.

Fatboy gives him a screwed up fiver which for some reason Crabbers thinks is a fake (where the f*** is Fatboy going to produce a fake fiver from willy nilly?)

Crabbers pends five minutes getting increasingly agitated and demanding another five pound note, Artois and Fatboy find this very funny until Carbbers throws and smashes one of the bottles on the floor, shouts a bit more and then throws the 'fake' fiver across the club before storming out.

A true anarchist. Brilliant.

Explain yourself CRABTREE :jester: :clap:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

did you pick up the fiver?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
someone walked in with a "I Love Coldplay" shirt and I just lost it :angry:

explained in another thread but again I was drunk and seemed to be loosing lots of money so I threw my toys out the pram, yes indeed a strop and I've slapped my wrists many times today :nono:

Incidently the said "fiver" was much smaller than normal notes and felt different...certainly a fake I think...it probably was'nt as I was half-drunk but still it makes me feel better :D :shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: its always entertaining when I got out with NSCer's, last time Redland destroyed a toilet cubicle at the Xmas Meet-up, which he no doubt wont like being reminded of...sorry mate :nono: :wave: :p

ya see the link there? PUNKERS...fighting for our right to be heard by the facist government GOONS!

punk: punk: punk:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Things quickly degenerated after the Cricketers then. You seemed calm and tranquil during the football, Crabbers. I am shocked and appalled at the sudden explosion of dark rage which descended upon you.

:lolol:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
PSYCED UP FOR THE FINAL THE CRABBERS!!!!

don't take no shit from fatboy :lolol: punk:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
:lolol: its always entertaining when I got out with NSCer's, last time Redland destroyed a toilet cubicle at the Xmas Meet-up, which he no doubt wont like being reminded of...sorry mate :nono: :wave: :p

ya see the link there? PUNKERS...fighting for our right to be heard by the facist government GOONS!

punk: punk: punk:

Cheers mate :blush:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gah dunno where the threads gone Johnny DANGER!

Seems not only am I psycing (sp?) myself up for the final but the worry about Falmer seems to of hit me harder than I thought...I need a quiet weekend in Essex with the grandparents, as if by magic thats exactly what I am doing....marvelous scenes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is it still caled Chopper Choons? I thought it had changed it's name.

ps RIP Club Tropicana and £1 tequilas every Monday.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
:D:D

Lennon tells me said incident occured because Crabtree is a PUNK

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
don't know about a mentalist...

but he is dead hard smashing a bottle!

I will keep out of his way forever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports