Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Chelsea and Brighton becoming a RIVALRY?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Hilarious if true ....... SHOOK

And I'm sure I read that Moises won't be playing as he's only just re-joined the squad. If that's the case, surely the same applies to Pervis, so who do we think will play left back ?

And, by my calculations shouldn't @Dick Head have started the official match thread about 5 hrs ago ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
And I'm sure I read that Moises won't be playing as he's only just re-joined the squad. If that's the case, surely the same applies to Pervis, so who do we think will play left back ?

And, by my calculations shouldn't @Dick Head have started the official match thread about 5 hrs ago ???
If colwill plays it's Willy waving of the highest order. And clearly we have got to them big time.

Colwill has only just come back to training with Chelsea

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
All it does prove is that Twitter reaches into some people so well, and reveals the true ignorance and bellendery of their inner souls.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No where near. A few loud Twitter accounts of a load of teenagers does not create a rivalry

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hated them since they beat us 2 1 at the Goldstone in 1983 and decided to nvade the pitch and destroy the goal. Classless in all aspects

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As posted on another thread this guy is a bit special

I gave up at “know your role and shut your mouth” The irony of that comment given who has been making all the noise :rolleyes:

I might come back to it if I need a laugh later

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here