Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Chelsea and Brighton becoming a RIVALRY?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I work with a lad who is a genuinely nice Chelsea fan, he read me some of the posts from a Chelsea fan board regarding Brighton rejecting their bid for Caciedo and they were not too complimentary! ...they are hurting.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I gave up at “know your role and shut your mouth” The irony of that comment given who has been making all the noise :rolleyes:

I might come back to it if I need a laugh later
Did he threaten to shine something up, turn it sideways and shove it up all our candy arses?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's not really a rivalry, just a set of circumstances that have led to us currently having a better team than theirs. I don't think some of their fans can quite get their heads around it, especially their "overseas" fans. That's a lot of "theirs" in a sentence isn't it.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Twitter is full of very angry and indignant Chelsea fans.

How dare Brighton try to unsettle Colwill

Who do Brighton think they are?

etc
They are mainly African plastics though. One of them proudly informed me he supports Rivers Utd (his local team), Chelsea, Real Madrid, Leverkusen, Juventus and Lyon🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He must get very hot wearing all those shirts on match days.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
To be fair, there are some 'hold it guys, we are the ones who f*****d it up last season' type comments.

Cant quite understand why RDZ stating the obvious is a casus belli for the eejits. But then again, 99% of Chelsea fans don't post on forums, and 99% of those that do are not represented in these moronic comments.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Rivalry?

I've just seen some Chelsea berk on Twitter call it a WAR!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
From what I see most of the really dopey comments are from foreign Chelsea 'fans' who have little idea about football.

Not really sure what their proper fans think but my guess is they are far less stupid.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My beloved mother will hit Brighten with a giant slipper for not given us some Caciedo Chelsea will Sue Broom and slap him in the dungeon.

Don't Google Sue Broom, there's hundreds of them 😁

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
With Chelsea having Mourhino for years and the crap he used to come out with I’m surprised Roberto’s comments even registered with them.

The new breed of Chelsea fan appear they need mummy to wipe the tears away after that awful Italian man upset them 🤣

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Regarding the chelsea manager, is it
Potter chino
Pratt achino
or Podgy tino?
That's right.....I don't like him(regardless how good he is)
I think they'll still be hard pushed to make top six, we may not either, but I don't think they will

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here