Is anyone out of contract this summer?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I have a list on my computer at home, I'll update in the morning when I can

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Vicente
all the gks (anks, brez, poke, gonzalez, walker and east)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Vicente
all the gks (anks, brez, poke, gonzalez, walker and east)
Think Brez has 1 more year and East signed an extension recently if my memory serves.
Barnes?
Navarro?
Navarro definitely.
I thought Barnes was out of contract but he got an extension last summer until 2013.
Not sure about Barnes, I thought he was til the end of the season. Extension must have passed me by.

Has Painter got one more year? I think a lot of the development squad are running out - Bergkamp is til 2013 and Toby signed til 2014 but Barker, Simmonds, Sampayo, Rodgers, Kasim etc are out of contract this summer I think.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
GK
Brezovan, Ankergren, Poke, Gonzalez, Walker & East

Def
Mattock, Reyes, Painter

Mid
Vicente, Razak, Assulin, Navarro

ST
Barnes, Vokes, Bergkamp, Barker

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
GK
Brezovan, Ankergren, Poke, Gonzalez, Walker & East

Def
Mattock, Reyes, Painter

Mid
Vicente, Razak, Assulin, Navarro

ST
Barnes, Vokes, Bergkamp, Barker

Only probables for me are Brez, Nav's and Barnes

I think we will offer to Mattock and Vicente but much will depend on the deal and any other interest they are getting

Not sure about Painter or Vokes

We'll need 3 keepers, Brez will be number 2 and Poke likely off, so East to stay?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Only probables for me are Brez, Nav's and Barnes

I think we will offer to Mattock and Vicente but much will depend on the deal and any other interest they are getting

Not sure about Painter or Vokes

We'll need 3 keepers, Brez will be number 2 and Poke likely off, so East to stay?

I'm sure East extended his contract a while back anyway, he tweeted something about it. There seems to be some confusion over Barnes - I googled but couldn't find anything, do we know if he's up this season or next? He's surely a shoe-in to be offered a contract, Gus loves him. Not sure about Painter. Suspect he'll get another year as backup - he's proved himself perfectly capable at this level but not exceptional, as his lack of pace becomes more apparent.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm sure East extended his contract a while back anyway, he tweeted something about it. There seems to be some confusion over Barnes - I googled but couldn't find anything, do we know if he's up this season or next? He's surely a shoe-in to be offered a contract, Gus loves him. Not sure about Painter. Suspect he'll get another year as backup - he's proved himself perfectly capable at this level but not exceptional, as his lack of pace becomes more apparent.

There's been lots of talks about Barnes but I don't think he ever signed an extension or if one was officially offered. I think he is up in June and I'd expect Gus to offer him 2 or 3 years

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's been lots of talks about Barnes but I don't think he ever signed an extension or if one was officially offered. I think he is up in June and I'd expect Gus to offer him 2 or 3 years

It was queried on Andy Naylor's Q & A recently and confirmed that he had extended it last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here