Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else not really looking forward to tomorrow?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be a damp squib of a game

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Im looking forward to it:clap: :clap:

Hopefully McShane will be there to collect his award in person,and we can all get a chance to say thankyou properly.

And yes,if the performance is crap again,Yes,i shall join the crowd behind the dugout.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Mr deez said:
well i've bought a ticket and am looking forward to it.. whats the theme?
Alan-Curbishley-pjpc287.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Really looking forward to it oddly enough.

McShane:bowdown:
Hart:clap2:
Butters:clap:

Well deserved - also maybe a chance to see some of the youth teamers - Tommy Elphick perhaps?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
elwheelio said:
Turienzo gets a run out, scores a hat trick, crespo, tevez, riquelme, ortega, aimar etc get injured and Federico gets called up & scores the winner for Argentina in the world cup final against England. Could happen...

:lolol: :lolol: Federico Turienzo World Cup Winner :lolol: :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After the presentation of the player of the year awards I think that the fans should let the players, management and board know exactly what their feelings are about yet another relegation.

i.e Chants of What a load of Rubbish.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am really looking forward to it, Stoke are there for the taking. I reckon we'll win 3-0 and better days are ahead.

Come on Brighton, you can do it!

B/B

Apr 9, 2006
BensGrandad said:
After the presentation of the player of the year awards I think that the fans should let the players, management and board know exactly what their feelings are about yet another relegation.

Not sure that would help!! :albion: :albion: :albion:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At this point in the season there is not a lot to help but at least it would enabl ea large number to get it out of their system rather than go on about it all summer.

B/B

Apr 9, 2006
BensGrandad said:
At this point in the season there is not a lot to help but at least it would enabl ea large number to get it out of their system rather than go on about it all summer.

would it not be counter-productive and harm the younger players who have been blooded in premature circumstances and although not good enough for the championship yet have tried their best!!!!:angry:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Looking forward to what will be my last game this season, or possibly longer - At Southwick.

Of course I'll still watch Brighton though.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:

Not the players or the board that would be bang out of order however do agree Mcghee needs to be told that he just not cut the mustard this year

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:

With all due respect.

PRAT.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BensGrandad said:

I was disappointed that we got relegated, but believe it or not, some of us are realistic.

BG, you are possibly the most bitter and twisted person I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I know you are dearly hanging onto the glory years, but just wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud! We are skint and we have done wel to hang about in the championship for this long.....I am not going to bother!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:

Is your name Richard Head by chance

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
maffew said:
Would rather some more positive chants...

such as 'we are going up' etc...

Ripping mcghee etc is hardly beneficial surely?

What we are going up to 23rd or 22nd ?????
We are down what is there to be postive about on the playing field and the blame has to lie with Mcghee

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
You may be right, but what good is slating all and sundry?

would rather give the team a half decent send off, irrespective of the fact they've not produced...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here