Is any one else nervous re tomorrow??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so can't be arsed to read through the old threads ,where is the NSC massive meeting up drink wise ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
albiongirl said:
Yorkie we must say Hello tomorrow that will help the nerves.

Definitely.

Everytime albiongirl and I see each other at an away match we have won.

Get the mobile phone ready girl :wave:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not nervous at all. I'll be totally gutted if we don't get through but there are much bigger issues ahead of us.

100% behind the lads tomorrow, ready for a good laugh with the Johnny 2 Jags 'Muriel':p.

Johnny Prescott's Cardboard Army
Johnny Prescott's Cardboard Army

Im nervous as I have to pick up duplicate tickets from the Swindon ticket office as good old Royal Mail/Consignia decided to not deliver them in time!

Also nervous that we may not make Cardiff. I want to go back to Div 1, but I want to go and see the Stripes at the Millenium Stadium more! May not make full sense, but having seen us at Wembley, I want the pride of seeing us run out at what looks like a stunning ground. Winning there would be a bonus, capping off what could be a day to look back on for years.

My greatest fear is that the Carrot crunchers will steal my dream:eek:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am starting to feel nervous and excited at the same time. I am hoping for more than a draw - a 1-0 win.:clap2:

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know who the ref is. I would be suicidal, not just nervous if its Prosser or Ross.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I started getting a nervous (for the first time) when watching the Hartlepool game tonight.

Watching one game but just thinking of ours.

I noticed that there was a good write up in the Sun today.

Watson, Carpenter and Cullip are certainly used to promotions!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What's a good position do you reckon Beachy? I think a draw, or even being a goal down won't be the end of the world, as Swindon are very useful, most impressed with them at Withdean and at their ground a few months ago

Yeah but they were a James Milner inspired team when they were down here., and any team can look good against us at home. I'm feeling quite confident that we can get a draw up there tomorrow and then beat them at Withdean.

I'm bloody BRICKING it. I'd take a 1-0 defeat now back to Withdean, we'd still be just about favourites to go through. Swindon have a very crafty forward line and Danny and Co. will have to be at their absolute best to keep them down to a few chances.

Who is that bird, Chez? - I'm finding it hard to concentrate when I am in threads that you post in. :p

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Relax everyone - mind over matter.

No spin but we will leave Swindon with a good result.

Stumpy Tim

We're bang in form, Swindon are bang out of form.

In the past 10 games we've got 20 points. They've got 10

In the past 10 games we've won 6 . They've won 2

In the past 10 games we've conceded 6, they've conceded 15

They only looked good against us at Withdean as they back then they one of the country's brightest prospects (Milner) playing for them

Mark McGhee has given Swindon respect & has avoided winding up their players. Andy King has been a complete tosser

Swindon 0 V 2 Albion (Iwelumo, Knight)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports