Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irish Tri Colour at Brighton Council offices

HM the Queen is head of a Catholic Church? :ohmy:

No, she's the head of a catholic church.

Well, actually she's not even that - she's the Supreme Governor of a catholic church (the title 'head of the Church of England' doesn't exist), which means she has secular superiority in the Church; the Archbishop of Canterbury, as Primate, has spiritual superiority.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I love these stories. No accompanying evidence or a reason given for not allowing a flag to be flown. You couldn't make it up or could you?

Actually it was in the Argus. I love these smart arses who judge people by their own low standards.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No, she's the head of a catholic church.

Well, actually she's not even that - she's the Supreme Governor of a catholic church (the title 'head of the Church of England' doesn't exist), which means she has secular superiority in the Church; the Archbishop of Canterbury, as Primate, has spiritual superiority.

Shhhh ! Don't let the Pope hear that, he'll be wanting say Mass in St Pauls next !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Actually it was in the Argus.

So where is the evidence and what was the reason for disallowing the flying of the flag? If you are going to use some sort of madcap story to justify a battle against 'PC Madness' then surely it would be an idea of support your argument.

I love these smart arses who judge people by their own low standards.

Jesus. Get a grip man. How old are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here