Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Irish dickheads

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That sums up the attitude of my Irish relatives; they have had mainly positive experiences with immigrants into Ireland and consider the rioters as the sort of low-life guttersnipes which every city has in its hinterland...
All my remaining family live in Ireland. Despite what Sydney “I’ve been everywhere and know everything” thinks, immigration is really pretty far down on their list of concerns.

To be fair, he wouldn’t really know, living on the other side of the planet.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I had breakfast this morning with my Irish brother-in-law, and his two siblings. They live, respectively, in Kilkenny, Wexford, and the suburbs of Dublin.

None of them recognise the suggestion of 'villages over-run with 300 African immigrants'. All were full of praise for the two immigrants that stopped the knife attack, and all agreed on a description of the 'protesters', of 'Feral scum'.
i am genuinely pleased to hear that ....videos i have seen posted on tin tok of mass protests around Ireland would appear to depict a different situation , one village repeatedly mentioned is Killarney.

hope the injured kids are ok , i heard that the attacker has suffered catastrophic brain damage and may be permanently impaired...shame.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i am genuinely pleased to hear that ....videos i have seen posted on tin tok of mass protests around Ireland would appear to depict a different situation , one village repeatedly mentioned is Killarney.
Killarney is certainly not a village. It's a town of about 20,000 people. A pretty big town, by Irish provincial standards, and probably a lot more capable of coping with a few bus-loads of refugees than the tiny village your previous posts have painted.

I think just perhaps, tiktok isn't necessarily the go-to place, for accurate, impartial news reporting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think just perhaps, tiktok isn't necessarily the go-to place, for accurate, impartial news reporting.

Are you sure Hans? I was about to ditch my usual sources of peer reviewed academic journals, the Financial Times, Bloomberg & Companies House for a 30 second video from PatriotPatrick24103927 on TikTok. I just don’t know where to go these days any more.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Are you sure Hans? I was about to ditch my usual sources of peer reviewed academic journals, the Financial Times, Bloomberg & Companies House for a 30 second video from PatriotPatrick24103927 on TikTok. I just don’t know where to go these days any more.
Bloomberg don't have videos of cats sitting on robot vacuum cleaners. Trust me, you'll never look back.

Reactions: SAC

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wikepedia lists close to 400 registered protests by Irish citizens agains acquisitions of properties to house asylum seekers/ refugees during 2022 2023 , as for balanced media coverage . :lolol: we currently have a genocidal situation in Gaza and war going on in Ukraine , but here we are focused on a few Irish ratbags burning a bus and looting a footlocker......ah well. I think i'll stick to football.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Killarney is certainly not a village. It's a town of about 20,000 people. A pretty big town, by Irish provincial standards, and probably a lot more capable of coping with a few bus-loads of refugees than the tiny village your previous posts have painted.

Funny how the OP wangs on about china all the time, yet uses their social media platform to tell us about political situations he couldn’t be further away from 😂

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
IMG-20231130-WA0002.jpg

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He's a piece of shit. The only reason why he's not on a rape charge is that he hangs out with a well known crime family and everyone is scared to testify against them or is in their pocket.

Wouldn't have happened if old school villains like Reggie and Ronnie were still around. They had standards.
Indeed they did. They only killed and maimed other gangsters and they allowed no nonsense in their nightclub.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
is there one for Gaza , Ukraine , Yemen or Somalia...?? please post it

There's a lot to unpack in that post. Are you comparing relatively minor civil unrest in Ireland to the other conflicts? I'm not aware of many similarities.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There's a lot to unpack in that post. Are you comparing relatively minor civil unrest in Ireland to the other conflicts? I'm not aware of many similarities.
no ..im suggesting that your pea like brain may have been diverted from major issues by your insular media to minor scuffles in the provinces ......media control , it's why there is very little point talking to most of you.

what's more important , Israel levelling Gaza or a few scruffy Paddy's burning a bus and nicking shoes...ffs. Doris..!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
no ..im suggesting that your pea like brain may have been diverted from major issues by your insular media to minor scuffles in the provinces ......media control , it's why there is very little point talking to most of you.

what's more important , Israel levelling Gaza or a few scruffy Paddy's burning a bus and nicking shoes...ffs. Doris..!!

I think 'most of us' have been thinking that for a good number of years :laugh:

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
We need to be stoic, and critical. This Irish twattery reminds me of when vigilantes tried to burn down a pediatrician's house, because pediatrician sounds a bit like pedophile.

These nutters need to be mocked, vilified, arrested and yes ploughed into a ditch.

I am hopeful that this may be more likely than 5, 10, 20, 30 years ago, when police 'understood' the 'concerns of ordinary members of the public' about the fantasy threats from the 'other'.
No vigilantes tried to burn down a paediatrician's house. Someone graffitied paedo on the doctor's front door. There is an easily searchable Press Gazette article debunking the persistent vigilante attack urban myth.

There are enough real examples of ignorant, violent, antisocial behaviour; we don't need to make stuff up or repeat stuff made up by others.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

It may well be my pea-like brain but I'm struggling to keep up. Either that or you're not great at expressing your pov.

I shared an admittedly low-brow meme which had sent to me by an Irish mate. Then you started talking about Yemen, Ukraine and Palestine. Help a pea-brain out and join the dots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here