[News] Irish dickheads

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
From what I briefly heard on the radio this morning, social media was rife with a rumour that the stabber was dark-skinned/Muslim/whatever-it-is-that-gets-a-certain-group-of-people-all-upset-these-days so they went out for vengeance or something.
Absolutely all over X / Twitter.

Conor McGregor has appeared on my “for you” a few times (now blocked), I think because I follow my son and he loves MMA. It’s very easy to go from McGregor’s timeline and down a far right rabbit hole. Claims, amount others that the attacker was Algerian, that it was part of a wider Muslim terror plot and a “false flag”. Idiotic shit stirrers the lot of them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The attack was stopped by a Brazillian chap who was passing the incident on his motorbike, he whacked the assailant on the head with his bike helmet.
Great piece of improvisation there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Absolutely all over X / Twitter.

Conor McGregor has appeared on my “for you” a few times (now blocked), I think because I follow my son and he loves MMA. It’s very easy to go from McGregor’s timeline and down a far right rabbit hole. Claims, amount others that the attacker was Algerian, that it was part of a wider Muslim terror plot and a “false flag”. Idiotic shit stirrers the lot of them.

He was on my For You page too and I don't follow any MMAers. I guess Elon Algorithms thought I'd be interested in a race war agitator.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just like the riots in Croydon & Birmingham a few years back. Nothing to do with protest about the trigger event, just opportunitic scumbags looking for free stuff without repercussion.
Birmingham? I remember the Croydon one but what was the deal with Birmingham?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Was following this online yesterday afternoon on Twitter.

Seemingly the attack happened, it was framed as a terrorist attack snd “patriots” were told to get themselves to the area quickly. McGregor (didn’t bother checking the facts) then inflamed the situation by calling out terrorism.

The looting and vandalism happened shortly afterwards. Those involved will struggle to justify how raiding a footlocker and trashing a Macdonalds was done in solidarity with the victims.

I believe the attacker was an Irish citizen, that’s what the authorities have reported anyway.
Was shocked to see that the Milkshake machine was working at mcdonalds in one video.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It seems Black Friday came a day early in Dublin. Lots of footage of people with armfulls of bargains on Twitter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was in Dublin last week in a nice office by the Aviva Stadium.

When we get to the final in May, if anyone is worried about going then let me know and I’d be happy to take the tickets off your hands if that would help …..

View attachment 170194
Plenty of scope for CANALMAN II

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports