Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] IPTV

That’s what I have !

Definitely select the EPL category from the left hand menu, this will save you having to search all the channels as the EPL category has them all there in one place

Im struggling with this, I don't have this problem with Jonny and Warren!

First point, I cant find EPL on the left hand menu.

Can't I just search on EPL or Brighton or am I being naive?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Im struggling with this, I don't have this problem with Jonny and Warren!

First point, I cant find EPL on the left hand menu.

Can't I just search on EPL or Brighton or am I being naive?

Scroll down to near the bottom left hand side. Click Live EPL and see all the games on my friends its EPL 3.

he always use a VPN.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
too late, Im listening to the radio. Will try again later when theres no game. Thanks for your help so far

You need to give your son a right bollocking for not being available to sort this out. Has he left his phone behind with you?

The ONLY excuse is if he’s on a long haul flight :smile:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
am on IPTV Smarters, in live tv but can't find EPL despite scrolling right to the bottom

Top right of screen there's a search icon, click on that and search for 'Optus' you're on Optus 6 or something like that.... Oh, and you must use a VPN unless you want to get a letter from your ISP.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Top right of screen there's a search icon, click on that and search for 'Optus' you're on Optus 6 or something like that.... Oh, and you must use a VPN unless you want to get a letter from your ISP.

IPTV suppliers use proxy servers and change them regularly. There should be no need or a VPN.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Each IPTV provider has different channel categories which means one person might have "live epl" and another has "live football"

To the OP, have a play around with it tomorrow when there is footy on and look in all categories (except Sky sports) to see if you can find the live games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here