Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Vs Middlesborough - Friday night

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If either team win it will be a bad result for us. a Middlesbro win puts them top and an Ipswich win puts them on 31 points and closing the gap on the top 2

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Boro are the number one rivals we have for automatic promotion. An Ipswich win tonight increases our chance of automatic promotion.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've backed Ipswich to win and Ipswich/Ipswich HT/FT.
Total skinner on the horses today so hoping this goes better than last night's football bets :moo:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
A win for ipswich tonight and us tomorrow and we're still ten points clear of them. I'd say that's a pretty good place to be so I'd rather see ipswich win tonight

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
More than happy to see Ipswich win this one - but certainly won't complain about a draw.

Either way it will help keep Boro more than a win behind us in readiness for when they come down to us just before Christmas.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Nothing match so far , looking nailed on for a 0-0

That's what Boro's last match on Sky looked like, then they scored yet again in injury time. Wish Ipswich had stuck one of their chances away there

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don't underestimate the psychology of defeat. If we want Boro to wobble then two defeats in three days might trigger a bad month. Also we have a tough run coming up and could drop points ourselves so I don't want Boro to get anything out of this match.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't hear any "Top of the League" chants.

Typical Boro poaching a goal against the run of play. Overall its about even though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here