Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic way to go into the International break. What a fabulous start to the season. Thanks TB, CH and the team :bowdown:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Fantastic stuff - a real statement of intent with potential another signing to come. Great to see Bobby get on. Now we need to consolidate this run after the international break.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Some things money can't buy. Football isn't one.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Gutted i wasn't there to see such a performance. Only caught the last hour of the game online, but what a watch and blimey we worked so impossibly hard that it is one of those occasions in which i start to believe again, just as the team seem to already. Facking beauty!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Good grief. Could it be any better. 2-0 up after 12 minutes, going back in to the lead after they equalised, Zamora coming on. Top of the league and three points clear after beating the morning's leaders!!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Top of the league last days in the transfer window; hell of an advert to come here!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well that was impressive. Hemed, Bladock, KLL, Stephens, Rosenior could all easily be MoM. It was a very good performance, and real character to come back from the penalty and 2-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here