Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Keith Hill is consistently the worst referee in the league. Always has been and always will be. He owes us big time so I will take that.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Ryan Fraser pretending he got hit in the head when it was actually his arm :rolleyes:

Still probably should have been a yellow though...

Get Dunk on at half time.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Roseniors pressing, passing and forward runs have been brilliant, his final ball into the box or shot on goal has been incredibly poor. I'd say he's having a great game when you balance it out for the job he's obviously been asked to do.

This
A different ref would have sent hunnemeier off. Dunk for the second half?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
BeIn sports massively impressed with Liam, as am I, think he's playing a blinder and the rest of them are fantastic as well. Great performance all round, it's not that Ipswich are poor, it's that we really are that good.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
cracking first half from a bha point of view. think hemed and baldock could offer better though. rosenior excellent from what ive seen.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a start to the game. Watching the stream and that looked one of the best halfs we've played fro a long time. Attacking with intent, and the closing down when they have the ball has been superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports