Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton and Hove Albion - predictions please

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Love to be proved wrong - especially as I am going - but I reckon 3-0 Tractor Boys :nono:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Tractor Boys 0 - Batty Boys 1

Steve Claridge to open his Albion account :clap2: :drink:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
seems to be four goals each time I go there...given we only score once a game at the moment its 3-1 the tractor boys for me

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gawd! Ipswich look every bit a promotion side, beating most teams out of sight (5-1 v Sheffield United), and if they struggle like they did at home to Burnley and other games away, they come up with a last minute equaliser, and that was without Miller, and now their team is at full strength.

Form says Ipswich 4 Albion 0. How could it be anything else?

Its a bit worse than that. Ipswich seem to be a passing side, with the ability to score with long balls with their superior pace.

Maybe Claridge could play in midfield and chase Jim Magilton around the pitch? Maybe Ipswich will get complacent if they get an early goal?

I think the main tactic would be to try to avoid getting demoralised and losing our heads when we go behind and keep the score down.

The only advanatge we have got is that we will not try to play pretty football. At least, I think that is why some teams get hammered by them.

Last edited:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Wish that I could see anything other than a good hiding tomorrow. I'm expecting one way traffic. I'm afraid we will probably lose 2-0 and that will be after some heroics by our defenders. I can see another blinder from Kuipes.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Strange prediction: Mike Bailey, the ex-Albion manager will be in the crowd !

This remarkable (or not so remarkable) prediction will make a difference and the Albion will only lose 1-2 afterall.

Or we might lose 2-7.

Or out it a different way, I thought we would go down narrowly 1-2 at West Ham and we had a chance of getting a result. If we get a result at Ipswich it will be a bloody miracle!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here