Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official match thread ****

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I thought that we have looked pretty solid and comfortable. I accept its not thrilling but we're in no real danger of going behind.

But then I make the mistake of checking what others think on here. seriously, what the f\/ck?? :lolol: Its hilarious how negative some people really are. NO one was expecting us to go there, dominate possession for 90 mins and win 10-0, we all accept that it would be cagey and we would have to sit back in order of giving ourselves the best chance of 3 points.

I fo one am happy with the way we've played so far :thumbsup:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
This is shit from us

Clueless comment of the night goes to you. Perfect away performance so far, better pocession and territory agaisnt a team who don't lose many at home. Chance to add some creative influence in the second half after building some stability from Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I had a bet with a Millers fan mate that we would finish higher than them, and gave him a 5 point start :facepalm:

We were top at this stage in our first season back in the 2nd division; I think Rotherham will fade as the season goes on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh well - 0-0 at half time. Wouldn't be too disappointed if things stayed that way - most of the time since I've been following the Albion, an away draw at Ipswich would be OK.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought that we have looked pretty solid and comfortable. I accept its not thrilling but we're in no real danger of going behind.

But then I make the mistake of checking what others think on here. seriously, what the f\/ck?? :lolol: Its hilarious how negative some people really are. NO one was expecting us to go there, dominate possession for 90 mins and win 10-0, we all accept that it would be cagey and we would have to sit back in order of giving ourselves the best chance of 3 points.

I fo one am happy with the way we've played so far :thumbsup:

i think there might be a few who have that sort of expectation

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Has anyone done the "our subs are looking a bit unfit - oh its a steward" joke tonight yet?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
from above Mick McCarthy looks like Roy Batty :thumbsup: Mind you so does Sami.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here