Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich tickets???

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
hi guys, does anyone know if it is possible to get 3 away tickets and pick them up at portmund road maybe or is it to late? cheers guys

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't know for a fact but I do think it will be pay on the gate.The last I heard he had sold 1400 tickets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its POTG , just turn up and pay at Portman Road. If there isn't a cash turnstile open you'll need to get a ticket from the ticket office at the ground.

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
Its not POTG and its not possible i have been trying all day phoned ipswich told not to turn up without a ticket and they cannot be brought at the ticket office i even ask if i could buy one over the phone today to collect tomorrow but got a very firm NO.All due to security reasons ( some shite) 400 have not been sold by the albion so 400 seats will be empty :wanker:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bollocks. There'll deffo be POTG to this one. (a) The away end is nowehere near sold out, (b) Ipswich won't turn down the cash and (c) the old bill would rather stray Brighton fans were in Portman Road than mincing around their town centre getting wellied all afternoon.

At worse, get there a couple of hours early and buy from the ticket office beforehand. I would be AMAZED if you are refused entry, just doesn't happen at big grounds like this when there's plenty of capacity.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
My Ipswich ticket is spare

My mates are going and will have the ticket with them (and cheap train Tickets too) cost price.
There may be more than one. Both in Albion end.
Letvme know ASAP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here