Ipswich ticket price

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
There was an article in 442 before last season that outlined ST prices. Ipswich was 4th on the list with their most expensive being something like 1200 pound. So that price does not surprise me.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just purchased our tickets for Ipswich - does their ground seriously deserve the £31 ticket price???

Pompey £30/Ipswich £31

Portman road is a nice enough ground compared to that crap hole fratton park.

Withdean was £27 with booking fee.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is another option - don't buy one

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not really an option for superfans I'm afraid. I won't be investing....

Doesn't matter what sort of a fan you are, you have a choice or alternatively moan on NSC

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Doesn't matter what sort of a fan you are, you have a choice or alternatively moan on NSC

Bit harsh Beach Hut, if a football message board isn't about talking about ticket prices etc what is it about?

Sorry, its NSC, so I'll talk about my favourite sandwich filling (cheese and Pickle by the way)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit harsh Beach Hut, if a football message board isn't about talking about ticket prices etc what is it about?

Sorry, its NSC, so I'll talk about my favourite sandwich filling (cheese and Pickle by the way)

Fair comment but just bored of the moaning on this site all the time, we really have never had it so good in footballing times so enjoy

TKC

Jun 16, 2011

Cheese and pickle, very nice! I've been having a bit of ham and English mustard this week, nice!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
overpriced in comparison to a matchday ticket in the WSL at £30.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And everyone thought £28 for a Sunderland ticket was bad!:lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just got my Ipswich ticket easy journey too that Crow-London Bridge-Stratford (my old stomping ground)-Ipswich NICE !!! But agree price is a bit steep though !!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just bought mine, ffs £33? Been there a few times & I think that is taking the piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports