Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iphone apps

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Recently joined the revolution and got myself an Iphone 4, cool phone!

Can anyone recommend any decent apps for it?? useful ones that is not like that bloody air horn one i have seen!!!

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Im still fascinated with the sky plus app......you can set your sky plus to record from anywhere!!!!! Obviously no good if you not got Sky plus. Im addicted to stick cricket too at the moment, not very usefull but passes a few minutes at work every so often.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What sort of thing do you want? Games, utilities ...

Doodle jump is a must though along with Sky score centre. Tune in radio for all the internet radio channels

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Flick Football
iFooty
thetrainline
reMovem free
LiveScore
Words Free
Bubble Ball
TubeMap

All great for me and so far as I recall, all FREE :thumbsup:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
"world of goo" most original game ever

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I agree the Sky Plus is brilliant. Also quite like the iTorch it has helped me negotiate the path to the rear of my house after a drunken evening

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Tiny Wings
Plants Vs Zombies
Fruit Ninja
DoodleJump
Mirror's Edge
Paper Toss

You'll never have an excuse for being bored ever again. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

apps... met office, sky sports, sky sports football score centre, sky sports cricket score centre, npower football league app, f1 live24, tunein radio, shazam, sky +, tv guide, tv catch up, flixster movies, sickipedia, amazon uk. My Fitness Pal is also brilliant for keeping track of what your eating/losing weight etc, MyO2, Colorsplash, sky news, wikipedia, the trainline, tubemap, aroundMe, rightmove, lottery.

games... jungle crash, angry birds, fragger, cut the rope, backbreaker, stick cricket, flick football (all so addictive)

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here