iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
64gb iPhone 6 Plus please! :love:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Overhyped, overpriced. Can get an android for much cheaper and capable of the same thingd. Doesnt offer much more than whats already on the market.

On the plus side im now officially cool as i wear a watch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is there a left handed version of the watch?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Get a phone on a contract - it's what most people still do I imagine.

Oh ok, didn't think you could do that with new new phones, thought they have to be out a while for the phone companies to get them and offer them on contracts.
Never seen th epoint of having them on a contract are it seems a very expensive way of having one.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is there a left handed version of the watch?

Surely there is a setting to flip the phone interface 180 degrees? Tim Cook is left handed. I'm sure he'd have made sure it was fine for lefties.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
If I'm due an upgrade with Vodafone now, how much should I expect to part with?

D

Deleted member 18477

Not sure whether to go for 64gb 6 or 16gb plus. Just can't decide.

Depends what YOU use a phone for...

Storage or screen size... I'd rather have more Storage on a phone as I use it as my sole music player. I've got an iPad already (only 16gb but great for Internet/NSC/YouTube/videos)... so like a phone to be on the smaller side.

Iphone 6 - 64gb for me!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's annoying - I like the sound of the 6 Plus for reasons including the battery lasting even longer, but I am not sure I'd get on easily with a phone that is quite THAT big, although the early hands-ons indicate that the thin-ness helps.

Ideally I'd like to compare before making a purchase, but doing that will be very difficult any time soon as they will sell out repeatedly for many weeks. Pre-ordering is the way to go, but that involves committing.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Depends what YOU use a phone for...

Storage or screen size... I'd rather have more Storage on a phone as I use it as my sole music player. I've got an iPad already (only 16gb but great for Internet/NSC/YouTube/videos)... so like a phone to be on the smaller side.

Iphone 6 - 64gb for me!

I'm edging towards the 64gb 6 as well. I have an iPad mini retina so that covers it for video etc. I like a smaller phone generally.

D

Deleted member 18477

It's annoying - I like the sound of the 6 Plus for reasons including the battery lasting even longer, but I am not sure I'd get on easily with a phone that is quite THAT big, although the early hands-ons indicate that the thin-ness helps.

Ideally I'd like to compare before making a purchase, but doing that will be very difficult any time soon as they will sell out repeatedly for many weeks. Pre-ordering is the way to go, but that involves committing.

Go and put a Samsung galaxy s3 in your hand (also 4.7 inch screen) That's pretty much the size of the new 6... I've used one for the last 2 years and it's plenty big enough if you use a tablet/laptop at home a lot...

The 6 plus will definetely attract commuters who stare at a screen on their trains daily and also those who don't use a tablet or laptop at home...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why the hell do you lot have to have the latest technology? Give it a rest. All this keeping-up-with-the-joneses rubbish. You are a bunch of very very sad individuals .... and a marketing guy's delight.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Why the hell do you lot have to have the latest technology? Give it a rest. All this keeping-up-with-the-joneses rubbish. You are a bunch of very very sad individuals .... and a marketing guy's delight.

So just because I want to buy a new phone. I am sad individual. Nothing like live and let live. Just because you don't like new technology doesn't mean it's wrong.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm getting fed up with the fact that nearly every single (admittedly heavily used) Android I've ever used just grinds to a halt eventually - even my Sony Xperia Z screwed up after a Android/Google Play Services release a few months ago and is no longer particularly responsive.

So my question is - does the iPhone stay fast or will that slow down eventually too? Because Apple fanboys used to tell me that the iMac would stay fast forever, yet although mine is still running reasonably well, it has definitely slowed down.

Just seen this. My partner's iPhone 4s is still going strong now three years on. My 5, which is 2 years old and gets hammered by me, is still very snappy performance wise - no sluggishness at all. Both, of course, are running the very latest version of iOS too (try even being able to get your hands on the latest version of Android on a 2/3 year old phone).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here