Internet dating.....My story, a while ago

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I did it in Germany.... got a mail from a Kenyan girl...to meet at Darmstadt railway station.... as im standing there, I see two black women walking towards station doors....one that was huge, and one that was very doable.....guess which....

Yay...god was good to me for once, and was with her until I left Germany to come here...she was in middle of her nurse training, so we ended up drifting apart, but sometimes it does turn out alright...one of the funniest girls ive ever met as well...
I came home one night from work and she was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor wearing a thong and high heels.... gets up, walks past whispering...I thought id bring sexy back to cleaning... a really cool girl....

Attachments

• amsterdam%20048[1].JPG
    amsterdam%20048[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 12

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I did it in Germany.... got a mail from a Kenyan girl...to meet at Darmstadt railway station.... as im standing there, I see two black women walking towards station doors....one that was huge, and one that was very doable.....guess which....

Yay...god was good to me for once, and was with her until I left Germany to come here...she was in middle of her nurse training, so we ended up drifting apart, but sometimes it does turn out alright...one of the funniest girls ive ever met as well...
I came home one night from work and she was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor wearing a thong and high heels.... gets up, walks past whispering...I thought id bring sexy back to cleaning... a really cool girl....

Love my misses to be on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor in her heels and skimpy undies :)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This isn't the bin. This is the land of team c/r where old moo head is God and is worshipped by those ITK and served by his faithful steward [MENTION=19735]Newshound[/MENTION] :moo:

some **** is giving [MENTION=22783]eBayhound[/MENTION] some abuse on the main board too :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports