Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Interesting Friday Evening Story

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
So beautiful day, we decided to go with friends to Shoreham Harbour beach this evening - didn’t expect to have entertainment. It wasn’t that busy but a few families doing the same as us, having bbq, kids in harbour with paddle boards etc. anyway 50yds down the beach from us a couple (in 40s at least) start to get amorous and next thing you know he is on top shagging away. Morals - do you go and say something or not as there are kids around. At same time D7jr videos it and posts it on social media. After they’ve done the deed, the sit for 10mins then get up to walk / stagger / fall over several times as they make there way to the road, took 5 attempts to get up 6 steps to the road - so well pissed, high or both. Nearly get run over on the road, then get into their car, reverse into the car behind and the drives off towards Brighton with windscreen wipers going etc. before I could get up and say something, my friend calls the Polis so hopefully they’ve been caught before they knock someone down. Felt I should have intervened earlier but as chatting with others on beach afterwards - who knows what would have happened.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'videos it and posts it on social media'

And keeps returning to see how many 'likes' it gets.

Strange generation we have.

The amount of times there's an 'incident' and folk do that. Odd world.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So beautiful day, we decided to go with friends to Shoreham Harbour beach this evening - didn’t expect to have entertainment. It wasn’t that busy but a few families doing the same as us, having bbq, kids in harbour with paddle boards etc. anyway 50yds down the beach from us a couple (in 40s at least) start to get amorous and next thing you know he is on top shagging away. Morals - do you go and say something or not as there are kids around. At same time D7jr videos it and posts it on social media. After they’ve done the deed, the sit for 10mins then get up to walk / stagger / fall over several times as they make there way to the road, took 5 attempts to get up 6 steps to the road - so well pissed, high or both. Nearly get run over on the road, then get into their car, reverse into the car behind and the drives off towards Brighton with windscreen wipers going etc. before I could get up and say something, my friend calls the Polis so hopefully they’ve been caught before they knock someone down. Felt I should have intervened earlier but as chatting with others on beach afterwards - who knows what would have happened.

:needpics:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sorry. I feel pretty rough this morning, if that’s any consolation.

Hang on, there’s someone at the door.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn’t this a daily occurrence somewhere on Brighton beach in the summer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chances are they would have only run over a cyclist or two so no harm no foul.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
'videos it and posts it on social media'

And keeps returning to see how many 'likes' it gets.

Strange generation we have.

The amount of times there's an 'incident' and folk do that. Odd world.

Hopefully also got a video of the car number plate and the dangerous driving.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I’d intervene immediately. Not having that.

I presume you mean Kingston beach? That’s a family area. Not on at all.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Isn’t this a daily occurrence somewhere on Brighton beach in the summer?

I concur ....

Despite returning several times to try and find it, back in the hot summer of '76 I lost my virginity on Brighton beach, somewhere between the piers, after a Saturday night at the "Rev" ....

But it was after midnight, so no "kids" around, it was dark and we were both pi$$ed - so it was ok? Yeah?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here