Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting comments on 'Wrath of the Barclay' from Naaarwich fans....

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
We are on TV the match after ( Bristol City ) and the match after that ( Villa ).

It would have been surely very unlikely that we'd have 3 televised matches in a row, which possibly explains the lack of Sky coverage for this one.

Think it'll be a main match on 5 in the evening, meaning a stream will very likely be available.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would an Albion win in style see Neil AXED?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think we're in for a tough game. They always seem to play well when they come to Brighton

They only won 1-0 against a very poor Brighton side the last time they came to the Amex.

I have a feeling he will play Skalak in that match cause Russell Martin cant get his feet 2 inches off the ground when defending corners and free kicks. My money is on Murray for at least one goal next week

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm just praying Pritchard doesn't score, that son of a BEECH!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've only just TWIGged a few of the posts....lets hope we CONKER them next Saturday and leave there promotion dreams in ASHes :moo:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They only won 1-0 against a very poor Brighton side the last time they came to the Amex.

I have a feeling he will play Skalak in that match cause Russell Martin cant get his feet 2 inches off the ground when defending corners and free kicks. My money is on Murray for at least one goal next week

But they won though. At Withdean they beat us as well, plus some games at the Goldstone.

Hope you're right re Skalak and Murray, I really don't want Pritchard to do anything......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here