A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I never realised Steve Pemberton had such an impressive pair

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm trying not to be too depressed at the idea of this ending.

It must be said, they are are a generational talent. No replacement on the horizon sadly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

It must be said, they are are a generational talent. No replacement on the horizon sadly.
It is a great shame it's ending however better to go out in style rather than flog a dead horse.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

A crumb of comfort is that they've stated that the possibility of future specials is open, similar to The League of Gentlemen.

It's not much, but it's something to hold on to.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Boo to a Goose

Late-night passengers get stuck in a tunnel when their train breaks down. Patiently, they wait for the replacement service until a nurse gets her purse stolen and tempers start to fray...

There's a minute clip of the episode available to watch. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0hv2cwm

Plenty of stars in this season's opener - Siobhan Finneran, Mark Bonnar, Susan Wokoma, Joel Fry, Philippa Dunne, Charlie Cooper.

And Matthew Kelly. :)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Boo to a Goose

Late-night passengers get stuck in a tunnel when their train breaks down. Patiently, they wait for the replacement service until a nurse gets her purse stolen and tempers start to fray...

There's a minute clip of the episode available to watch. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0hv2cwm

Plenty of stars in this season's opener - Siobhan Finneran, Mark Bonnar, Susan Wokoma, Joel Fry, Philippa Dunne, Charlie Cooper.

Adore the show as you know, had to laugh at the stars. I realise I’m incredibly out of touch, but “Tonight” Matthew “I’m going to be…” Kelly is the only one of those I’ve heard of 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boo to a Goose

I'm not watching anything woke 🙈

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here