Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries

Jul 7, 2003
Just said on the tv that Milner has a slight injury.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I guess there's so many players there. Pointless putting players on bench that won't come on. But would be good to have some clarity. No idea why no one is asking this in the press conferences.
There are 33 players there so obviously they are and some of the u21s are clearly there for the experience - it’s not “pointless”. . The commentary referenced recovery and slight injuries re: Dunk and Milner. Nothing to panic about. Get used to speculating about injuries this season as 4-5 or more of the squad are going to be missing every match day as RDZ won’t be able to fit em in.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I had an injury like that once. I did mine on a train, though!
It took about 2 years for the skin to heal enough that it didn’t come off with my shin pads after every game.
Still looks pretty ugly now.

IMG_3305.jpeg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Still none the wiser

Dunk, milner , lamptey definitely seem to be injured
Dunk has possibly not fully recovered from the injury that made him withdraw from the England squad - not that I remember what that was.

Who knows about Lamptey, really. I've lost a fair bit of faith in his fitness.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
If sporting Lisbon still offering 15 million for Lampty, would bite their hands off and take it

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Dunk has possibly not fully recovered from the injury that made him withdraw from the England squad - not that I remember what that was.

Who knows about Lamptey, really. I've lost a fair bit of faith in his fitness.
Injury was never reported, but heard (ITK:giggle:) it was a chest cartilage.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Injury was never reported, but heard (ITK:giggle:) it was a chest cartilage.

De Zerbi said it was his calf and back at the end of the season, is the chest injury a new one?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
According to De Zerbi before the Man City game he'd been playing our run in with problems with his calf and back.
That was nearly 3 months ago! It is a bit worrying to still be out. Hope we didn’t miss a window for corrective surgery or anything

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Still no Dunk or Milner involved in tonight’s game. Do we start worrying that they’re not going to be available for Luton (Dunky in particular) ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Both the Milner and Dunk fitness/ injuries / issues have been reported as minor. No doubt RDZ being cautious with both of them. 2 weeks until Luton. Won’t stop the panicking or wild speculation obviously !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Both the Milner and Dunk fitness/ injuries / issues have been reported as minor. No doubt RDZ being cautious with both of them. 2 weeks until Luton. Won’t stop the panicking or wild speculation obviously !
Come on surely you can admit the Dunk ‘injury’ which has been present since the end of last season, forced him to pull out of an England squad and now missed pretty much all of pre season is a bit concerning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here