[Albion] Inigo Calderon

Isn't he wonderful?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We don't DO jinxing this season.

To be clear, we stay unbeaten all the while things stay as they are. That means [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]'s Albion mug stays found, [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]'s lucky t-shirt is worn on a match day, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] doesn't arse about with the were loose NSC logo, [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] 's bike is given a lucky loving clean on a Saturday morning and the official match threads continue to be started in the official, widely recognised top class formatting.

Nobody change a thing and we'll be fine, but jinxing isn't on the table.
Oh god no, it's not about bike cleaning it is ALL about my lucky t-shirt.

My t-shirt (the white Albion one with blue sleeves) now transcends luck and is a prophet.

Within a minute, literally 60 seconds, of me writing on the Derby match thread 'oh s*** I haven't got my lucky t-shirt on', Van La Parra scored.
All I have to do is speak of it and the Albion will score.

It's quite fortunate really as bike cleaning isn't my strong point, although after this mornings 50 even I could see the need for some TLC.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I ticked 'Yes, yes he is' without looking at the other two options.

Can I go for option 3 please.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Isn't he lovely
Inigo Calderon
Isn't he gorgeous
Inigo Calderon

He plays at left back
Inigo Calderon
He plays at right back
Inigo Calderon

or something like that to the tune of "Isn't She Lovely" Stevie Wonder

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm very disappointed with [MENTION=633]n1 gull[/MENTION], [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION].

VERY disappointed.

Sorry [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]. I read the first two options and assumed the last would be a negative one!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Calde. Legend.

.....Made all the more remarkable by the fact that, whilst performing well on the pitch, he is still finding time to broker a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East and putting the final touches to his theorem which, if rumours are true, will finally make Nuclear Fusion a practical reality. Also he is catching up on learning the various languages that new team members speak so that he can make them feel at home. Legend.:clap2::clap2:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I genuinely dread the day that Calde isn't involved with the club anymore as it just won't feel the same without him. His scruffy, yet magnetic, appearance and obvious all round decency are rare attributes in the game and he should be treasured for the club legend that he is.

To this end, I suggest that he is provided with a number of of options to keep him involved, such as coach, community rep etc, but with it made clear that there's no chance of any future management opportunities (if he was so inclined in the first place) as managers tend to either get sacked or leave. Which cannot happen. Frankly, if he asks to be chief exec I think we should let him.

Last resort; Carbonite. It may reduce his community work a smidge but at least he can never leave us.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
.....Made all the more remarkable by the fact that, whilst performing well on the pitch, he is still finding time to broker a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East and putting the final touches to his theorem which, if rumours are true, will finally make Nuclear Fusion a practical reality. Also he is catching up on learning the various languages that new team members speak so that he can make them feel at home. Legend.:clap2::clap2:

This man gets it.

You forgot to mention his work on curing all known human ailments though, which seems a bit harsh on the great man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here