[Albion] Iñigo Calderón returning to Albion as u18 coach

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Unless we have a change of owner and deputy chairman I would say there is zero chance of that.
Andrew Crofts left us to go to Norwich and then returned as a player and is now our coach. I don't think Bruno betrayed anyone as Tony Bloom has always said players and staff are free to go.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Unless we have a change of owner and deputy chairman I would say there is zero chance of that.
Really? I'm pretty sure Bloom and Barber still have a good relationship with Potter, Bruno and co.

"Sometimes on the outside, I think people look at football as being different to any career or industry where people want to progress, they want to provide a better financial situation for themselves and their families. They want to play or perform or operate at the highest level as they can, which in this case is the Champions League, and so I think inside football, inside this club as well, we are a little bit less emotional or unsurprised at the movement.

"We have to become detached from it and I personally would be a huge hypocrite if I criticised Bruno or Ben or Paul for leaving. I have done it several times in my 26 years in football and I have done it every time because the team I was moving to was better and it was better for my family and bank balance and I think people have to be a little bit more realistic about that."

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Might be handy if he was a great coach too!
He’s already got his UEFA Pro licence, he’s currently coaching, is a qualified teacher and has a Masters in Sports Psychology so the raw material is there. Added to that we all know he’s a bloody lovely bloke. Great to see him back and hope it works out.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
9FB5BB4E-62B0-4BB3-8A56-CEBBC31AE3AC.jpeg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He’s already got his UEFA Pro licence, he’s currently coaching, is a qualified teacher and has a Masters in Sports Psychology so the raw material is there. Added to that we all know he’s a bloody lovely bloke. Great to see him back and hope it works out.
Heard the emotional intelligence via E-learning wasn’t loads correctly, hence the slight delay

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Excellent news. Hope to see more goals via the face soon.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I really hope so. Mr Chairman has never given me the impression that he is the kind of guy you get to screw over twice.

I just love Calde. Really hope he is coming home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports