Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Info wanted on Tommy Fraser's dad

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Anyone out there know if Tommy Fraser's dad was the Frankie Fraser who played for Hastings in the late 1970's?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Doubt it. Isn't his uncle THE Frankie Frazer?

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Yes, the very same "Francis Fraser" who played for both Hastings and the Albion in the 70's. Now living in Southern Spain.

Why do you want to know?? ???

A friend of mine is writing a book on Hastings United and asked me to check his facts

thanks for your help

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, the very same "Francis Fraser" who played for both Hastings and the Albion in the 70's. Now living in Southern Spain.

Why do you want to know?? ???
I can assure you Tom Fraser's dad is not living in southern Spain (although he does have a place out there). He was indeed a Brighton Youth player but I don't know if he ever played for Hastings, I'll ask him for you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my wife knew the Fraser's tommy apparently is the son of Francis,who was the son of the notorious "Frankie Fraser" incidentally I met the Frankie while I was a prison officer and he was a real gent and I agree with what he said after his release that the criminals of today are mostly scroats unlike those of his and my day who kept themselves within their own fraternity and left the like of you and I to get on with our lives unhindered by them.

unlike today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here