Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

India v England: Fourth Test, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai 8-12 December

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
With the advent of 20/20 and the ability of many batsman to hit the ball in a large variety of different areas am I being naive to think that there is still the ability to have a Ashley Giles type, who whilst maybe not being the biggest wicket taking threat, without a bit of help, is capable of tieing up an end

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
"Root, Root will tear them apart again
Root, Root will tear them apart again
And so on.........."

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
THANKS a lot. Morning everyone, India lost Pujara early which brought our good mate Kohli to the wicket and he is EASING himself into a massive score...
"Morning".

Can't claim to have got up for the cricket.- "coming round" would be more accurate but it would be rude not to stay with Athers and Nasser for a while...

India are a bit like the Albion. Need to improve their performances.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Last session for England to gain any chance of a victory. You never know in cricket but we have a very good idea.

247-2

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good bowling by Rashid. I've worked out that once Kohli gets his obligatory 100 and Ashwin his obligatory 50 we need to take the other 4 wickets for 10 runs to be on par for first innings.

300-4

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
"Root, Root will tear them apart again
And so on.........."

Sometimes sarcasm comes back to hit you in the face. Luckily.

Good bowling by Rashid. I've worked out that once Kohli gets his obligatory 100 and Ashwin his obligatory 50 we need to take the other 4 wickets for 10 runs to be on par for first innings.

300-4

Another wicket from my predictions. Ashwin 0 c. Jennings. 2nd wicket for 'Underwood' Root.

307-6

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Saying Kohli will get a good score is like saying Brighton will keep a clean sheet......

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It has to be said against this spin 'attack' I didn't need to be Mystic Meg... :nono:

500 still very much on, maybe 550?

480 so we can hope for a draw and lose the Series. We should bat all guns blazing tomorrow to try to snatch a win as nothing to lose. I wonder.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
539-7 Kohli running down a double hundred currently 186no. India having some fun batting this morning.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Looks like a 200 plus lead, Ashwin will then turn a few and England will collapse in a heap once again, why do I get up at this time of the morning and put myself through this? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here