Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

India v England: Fourth Test, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai 8-12 December

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Paul Reiffel OUT. Should not be allowed to continue with a head injury. Off he walks after a 'review'. Ball smacked him on the back of the nut.

166-2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
100 for Jennings, superb debut

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure we should have taken Jennings on loan. Especially as the Saffers are here this summer. It gives too much insight into our set up.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
So with Hameed & Jennings looking the part on this tour, are we more blessed with batsman than we think?

Ideally we need one more to bat 5. Nick Gubbins scored a lot of runs in Div 1 last year.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Get to close only 3-4 down and that would be a very good day.

I assume that the pitch is expected to do more on days 4/5.

Yes, it's turning and bouncing already, so vital to get a good 1st innings score.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seems a bit strange to keep your eyebrow in a waistcoat :jester:

Perfectly plausible, other than eyebrows and Snooker chalk there is not much you can get in a waistcoat pocket.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wonder if either Hameed or Jennings could play at 3. This would allow Root to revert to number 4.

(Assuming that neither of them are flattering to deceive).

This has got to be the plan. Both look the real deal, let's hope they are.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
First thing this morning, I bought Joe Root runs on spreadex. He was out two minutes later, no word of a lie. FFS. The bad news for England fans is that I've bought England 3rd wicket runs at 242, which obviously means we are about to lose our third wicket any minute now. :angry:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Wonder if either Hameed or Jennings could play at 3. This would allow Root to revert to number 4.

(Assuming that neither of them are flattering to deceive).

Jennings looks more of a No3 than Hameed, thats the way i would go, all of a sudden the batting line up looks a lot better, still early days mind.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Plank..... we were doing so well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
First thing this morning, I bought Joe Root runs on spreadex. He was out two minutes later, no word of a lie. FFS. The bad news for England fans is that I've bought England 3rd wicket runs at 242, which obviously means we are about to lose our third wicket any minute now. :angry:

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here