Dorset
Including STH income (already received) I would estimate as follows:

20,000 gate @ average £30.00 = £600K
10,000 pies @ £3.60 = £36k
15,000 pints @ £3.60 = £54K
Merchandise @ £5k?
Programmes 15,000 @ £3.00 = £45k

TOTAL: £740,000 per (almost) sell-out

Blooming hell, those estimates do seem fairly realsitic. i think i'm right in assuming our annual turnover will go from around 5 million to approaching 15 million! Pretty damn impressive.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Just one other point - if alcohol sales are so good and profit making why are so many city bars and clubs going bust?

Most of the money a pint costs is tax and distribution costs and Tony doesn't knock the food and wine up in his kitchen before each match does he?

I reckon the playing staff wage bill alone is £10m a year and the background staff £4.5m so there goes your match day income. The rest of the costs have to be paid from rights, advertising and other income and that will only pay it's way when we are doing well.

No wonder the club are pleased how it's started

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Should the club have taken control of the catering themselves,with such huge numbers have they missed out of a higher percentage from match day sales?:moo:

No it's a nightmare - also the club can distance themselves from the losses for a while if the numbers do die down if we hit a bad patch.

At least you know exactly the revenue you will get selling a licence

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Blooming hell, those estimates do seem fairly realsitic. i think i'm right in assuming our annual turnover will go from around 5 million to approaching 15 million! Pretty damn impressive.

27 home games at an average of say £650k is approaching £18m. With TV, advertising etc I reckon T/O will be more like £20m+ or up to 5x the Withdean T/O of £4.5m.
How much to American Express pay for their sponsorship deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here