Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Incident Boundary Road/NCR Jnct

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mmm your shit stirring Mr “Helpful Moderator” unless your actually going to communicate with me on moderator business could i politely ask you to leave me alone please 🙏
Sorry, I'm genuinely not. This is pretty serious stuff. You just always seem to be first to post local news, that's all :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I work at the bottom of boundary, and got some info but hearing 1 maybe brown bread
So when I said no speculation, please, no speculation.

I'm sure there will be worried relatives looking online. It's not helpful.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, but keep it high level and no speculation.

It involved 4 blokes from one Turkish barbers who left their shop armed with blades and other stuff, met by 4 from another Turkish barbers who were also armed. Additional makeshift weapons were taken from a skip. Serious damage was done to the heads of two blokes. Apparently it took a relative age for police to arrive. Paramedics fought to save a life using CPR.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It involved 4 blokes from one Turkish barbers who left their shop armed with blades and other stuff, met by 4 from another Turkish barbers who were also armed. Additional makeshift weapons were taken from a skip. Serious damage was done to the heads of two blokes. Apparently it took a relative age for police to arrive. Paramedics fought to save a life using CPR.
I sent a photo of the Argus comments to the other mods as that mentioned multiple weapon injuries at a barber's. Also ties in with a text I got checking in that my kids weren't out near there, which daughter often is.

Thanks for respecting the levels I asked for. Thread can stay for now but will only stay if people remember this is a fast moving live investigation.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When I read that for some reason it made me think of the Glasgow Ice Cream Wars which was a turf dispute amongst mobile Ice Cream vendors in the 1980s which got pretty nasty.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People are so quick to reach for weapons these days.
I am certainly noticing more weapon related stuff.
Maybe it comes in cycles though.

Anyway, this one sounds particularly nasty.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People are so quick to reach for weapons these days.
I am certainly noticing more weapon related stuff.
Maybe it comes in cycles though.

Anyway, this one sounds particularly nasty.

It wouldn't have happened if they had all owned guns with which to protect themselves :moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here