Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince going to the Prem?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Will go down in history with other excellent transfer deals [Cook and Elphick].
We seem to have forgotten that just because we have a Grade 1 development structure does not mean will actually get to see any of them play for us.
BHA = Get them, develop them, sell them....[once we have a loanee in to cover].

March, JFC , Ince all young dev squad graduates all played regularly last season yet still seem to be here , still playing and have all recently signed new contracts (as have Walton, lua lua, And Rea)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think he is ready for the step up, but i think he shows far more potential than Bridcutt did. I believe that at the time we sold Bridcutt he was at his peak in the role we played him in (hence the consistency of his performances and two player of the season awards).

Looking at the way both Oscar and CH have used Ince they are expecting far more from him than the role Gus had outlined for Bridcutt, and this is why he can be seen as being inconsistent.

I still think he is some way away from his best and hopefully, we'll see him improve for the next couple of years at least..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got a great idea !!!
Let's continue sell all our best players, buy and loan in utter shite and then blabber on about " a must be a top six finish next season "
I'm applying for the Albion Chairmans job, this is a piece of piss girls and boys.
Excellent. All you need is a £150 million down payment, and a further £10m ish spare per year to keep funding us. I look forward to your reign and wish you the best of luck. Up the Albion!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Excellent. All you need is a £150 million down payment, and a further £10m ish spare per year to keep funding us. I look forward to your reign and wish you the best of luck. Up the Albion!

He won't need luck, from his post you can tell that, like TB, he's got the business acumen and laser like financial nous to find it all a breeze.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Some people just do not understand humour do they !!
:ascarf:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some chap at the game today reckoned it is a done deal in the summer to Southampton for £1m and season loan back next season. Not sure how good the source is, but an interesting idea which is happening more often these days.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some chap at the game today reckoned it is a done deal in the summer to Southampton for £1m and season loan back next season. Not sure how good the source is, but an interesting idea which is happening more often these days.
:lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Not sure TB would be happy with 1m .... probably 3-4m would tempt him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He had a very good game today but still lacks experience, obviously, I can see both arguments £1m for a player we paid nothing for just over a year or so ago.but from a buying clubs point of view that money spent would be less than if they waited to see how he does next season,. then bought him and would possibly have to pay considerably more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here