Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In The Night Garden

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
That programme was made with the makers clearly of their nut on lsd. Along with the clangers.!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How dare you mention the Clangers in the same breath as this post modern juvenilia.

The Clangers is HIGH ART.

Vive le Dragon de Soup.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Makka Pakka is a badass. Don't **** with his rocks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think I'm now finally at the point where this show can be considered a thing of the past but it has "entertained" both my kids over the past few years. I found it wonderfully juvenile. Falling down trousers and a giant tit that flies on fart power all narrated by a great Shakesperian thesp - what's not to like?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always found it a little too young for me.
But I do still have and use an In The Night Garden lunchbox.

It's also great for stopping the jnr Stat's leaving their current boxes at school.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My three are too old for it now, but as someone said, it's designed to help wind down the children and to help them see that going to sleep opens up all kind of imagination, dreams and fun. It takes the fear/argument out of bed time and also has a very nice line in slap stick humour.

Don't take it seriously, realise it's not for you but understand that it helps your little ones

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My three are too old for it now, but as someone said, it's designed to help wind down the children and to help them see that going to sleep opens up all kind of imagination, dreams and fun.

I found Nightmare on Elm Street series did that for my two but each to their own.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why write respond like this (at all..) then ?
He said: 'What the shit is that all about then'
Are you telling me that we can only respond to that with serious answers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here