*~*~ IMPORTANT: Show your support for the proposed AMEX expansion ~*~*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Done. What good someone in Birmingham signing it will do I don't know. But i've forwarded it on to a few friends who live in Mouslecoomb to sign it, as guessing their support will carry much greater weight.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
done. can you see anywhere how many people have signed?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done.

Only share with those that you are sure will support the app.

Be careful dumping it on facebook where some will object for the sake of it.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I see that this numpty is back.

"Michael Inkpin-Leissner says...
10:55am Tue 20 Mar 12

As much as I appreciate the attempts of Southern Railways to accommodate the Albion Fans travelling to Brighton I would have wished that the Albion Boss would have made a statement about the unacceptable situation of Coldean residents on match days, when an uncontollable amount of cars creates not only a chaotic area but even more a dangerous area. The Argus decided not to publish my second letter to the editor about this serious but ignored problem so far, but that was to be expected as the Argus appears to be very Green friendly. My mother-in-law has been threatened by wild parking football fans when challenging them. The green areas are seriously damaged by football fans. I could not get into Ridge View because wild parkers basically blocked the road. Private cones to keep at least driveway exits free are stolen. The only person of the council who seems to care was councillor Jeane Lepper. Since the election there was not a single contact by the two green councillors of this area. They do not seem to care, as they were elected by students and not by genuine residents. It is a shame how the Greens and the Albion management ignore the safety concerns of the Coldean residents."

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done, passed on via email, and << BOUNCE >>

Sticky please mods! Thank you...

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Done.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I see that this numpty is back.

"Michael Inkpin-Leissner says...
10:55am Tue 20 Mar 12

As much as I appreciate the attempts of Southern Railways to accommodate the Albion Fans travelling to Brighton I would have wished that the Albion Boss would have made a statement about the unacceptable situation of Coldean residents on match days, when an uncontollable amount of cars creates not only a chaotic area but even more a dangerous area. The Argus decided not to publish my second letter to the editor about this serious but ignored problem so far, but that was to be expected as the Argus appears to be very Green friendly. My mother-in-law has been threatened by wild parking football fans when challenging them. The green areas are seriously damaged by football fans. I could not get into Ridge View because wild parkers basically blocked the road. Private cones to keep at least driveway exits free are stolen. The only person of the council who seems to care was councillor Jeane Lepper. Since the election there was not a single contact by the two green councillors of this area. They do not seem to care, as they were elected by students and not by genuine residents. It is a shame how the Greens and the Albion management ignore the safety concerns of the Coldean residents."

It seems to me, based on the content of the 'Matchday Street Parking in Moulsecoomb and Coldean' thread, the above issues are known and steps are being put in place to combat this problem.

We should not write off his views, as they are legitimate and we have known for a long time that we would have to stick to the travel plan in order to have any chance of expanding the stadium. The need to stick to the travel plan and to be good neighbours was discussed on NSC several times before the stadium opened.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Surely, this needs to be a sticky!!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports