The Times

Piece already been in

Argus
BHAFC match programme

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chris Copsey of Southern FM has kindly put it on their website, Sussex Essential, Whats new. He is also going to mention it on the radio.

Sussex Essential

Need to know what events are going on in the Sussex area in the coming weeks? Look no further, as we’re giving you a helping hand to find days out where you can have some fun or grab a bargain!
Every week we put together a guide to events going on in Sussex, including the ones that you Email Us with. Stay informed of what is happening in your local area and tune into Chris Copsey from 1 til 4pm every weekday, when he'll be giving you details of the events that you shouldn't miss.

Friday 12th May
The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund 5th Anniversary football match takes place tonight at Southwick Football Club
between Brighton & Hove Albion supporters and Crystal Palace supporters at Southwick Football Club. Kick off is 7.30pm. The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund was borne from the terrorist attacks in New York on 11th September 2001 when Brighton born Robert Eaton an avid lifelong Albion supporter was tragically one of the 67 Britons who lost their lives that terrible day. Gates open tonight at 7pm, the bar will be open and there will be a raffle as well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TOBY has just said on nsp that he can play if it's the 12th so GET him in there rumble....:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i shoul be able to do leaflets mate :) :albion:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Toby will play centre back with Rich.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Surely Toby and Sam in the centre of the midfield with MORRIS at the back would work better?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm only winding you up.

Don't throw your toys out of your pram - I'll pick the team nearer the time.

Toby and Sam in midfield worked well last time - and Sheebo and Richard Allen at the back.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here is your opposition chaps.

1. Ben Couchman - Well worth the number 1 shirt, unlucky to be on losing side last year.
2. Kevin Risby - Only play 5 a-side these days so looking forward to the 90 minutes. Hopefully be returning with the trophy.
3. Chris Young - Our foreign import from Latvia who no longer requires a visa to play for the mighty Oxted Orient.
4. Lee McBride - Palaces very own Pete the Eagle and made a TV appearance recently on Sure fans UTD.
5. Duncan Rowan - Hes got married since last REMF and his wife gave birth to baby girl recently so congrats on both.
6. Paul Stipila - Awesome centre back who will mop up everything the ginger one misses.
7. James Daly - Editor of CPFC fanzine five year plan and returns after being dropped for last years game.
8. James Baldwin - Can play in midfield and upfront. Can also be remembered for worst penalty miss last year.
9. Seb Daly - This boy has the skill and pace which sadly his brother lacks.
10. Andy Davidson - Links up with McBride well and will boss the middle of the park.
11. Andy Street - Good solid debut last year and were told there is more to come, if only he performed for the Orient.
12. Ben Wilson - Missed the vital pen last year and hated so much for it he ran away to Bath.
13. Jimbo Buckley - Great shot stopper and another who returns after being dropped last year.
14. Robert Sutherland - Solid player who always gives 100% AKA Wayne Andrews.
15. Nick Jackson - Bandit in the Golf Day most years.

Please forward to relevant person. Just to confirm everything is in place for us lot. We hope to bring about 30-40 spectators with us.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Andy

I am delivering some leaflets to Tom, Saturday. Please tell me where you are playing and what time you will start and finish, I may even watch some of the game !.

I can also hand out 20 or so flyers to all the players to hand out to friends, family and work colleagues.

GG

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" We hope to bring about 30-40 spectators with us. "

Is that all you take away
??? :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Spielberg said:
Andy

I am delivering some leaflets to Tom, Saturday. Please tell me where you are playing and what time you will start and finish, I may even watch some of the game !.

I can also hand out 20 or so flyers to all the players to hand out to friends, family and work colleagues.

GG

Tom is eagerly anticipating this delivery.

We will be at Waterhall from 10.

1066gull

I thought and presumed the NSC matches were on Albion match days, which this time is on a Sunday instead of a Saturday?

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The game is on Saturday. Are you coming to watch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here