Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impeccable Source

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thought my pal might have got something from the South Wales' Argus (might explain Naylor being ITK) but nothing there either - seems odd as he never really played but with Edinburgh nothing is straight. Very strange chap!

There's a whole thread on Newport County's message board about County's current problems scoring goals (odd, since they've got the 6th best goal difference in League Two), and - in 72 posts - there's not a single post that mentions the word "Barker", even though it was widely assumed that Justin Edinburgh had drafted him into the squad because of doubts about Danny Crow (who is the current fans' scapegoat).

http://www.weareexiles.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32743

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Perseus is on here and has said the same thing. You're right to take his comment with a pinch of salt.

All the replies to the Perseus post on the Sunderland message board basically just take the piss out of Perseus. The best reply possibly being... "Sorry I don't trust flying horses".

:lol:

I thought it was quite funny, but now I'm tempted to post on the thread as Pegasus and see what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here