Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I'm so bored

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No time to be bored....working six days a week...lockdown continue? No thanks ...its all work and no play ..miss the grand children etc (oh and the dentist never said that b4)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I may well do but haven't heard a ****ing thing from anyone, I probably need to speak my accountant.

Don't want handouts BTW, just back to doing my work on Clients Sites!

Well they havnt sent the email that I got today to everyone it seems...you talked about nothing concrete from the government, but I’m not sure that’s fair....lots of info on this thread ...or of course your accountant

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Do you find that the days are absolutely FLYING by ? I know I am. WFH, with no travel involved other than mincing downstairs at around 8.30 in my dressing gown, logging in then making a tea. I'll deal with a few emails for half an hour before getting showered and dressed, then getting properly stuck in and before I know it, its lunchtime. Then I'm just mooching in the afternoon, dealing with the odd thing that crops up. TalkSPORT on in the background (yeah, I know). Then we're nearing 5, time to log off and go for a walk, bit of dinner, film / book in the evening. Repeat x4 (x3 this week) and its the weekend already.

Nope, like you, I don't think I've been bored at all. Which considering there's no pub or live sport to watch or gamble on, is a cuffing miracle tbh.

Yep, this is similar to my days, except throwing in a 3 year old to the mix. Our days/weeks fly by!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had shingles last year. 24/7 pain for nearly 3 weeks. ****ing awful. How you managing?

First time on here for what feels like ever. 3 weeks? Jeeze you were lucky, 4 months for me now, but the whole illness just changes so I can get on with real life... if there is such a thing at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here