Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'm sick of dinosaurs..."

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Obviously a fishing trip, to see how many Mumsnet users (s)he can reel in.

But that said, the Facebook group it links to (Christians Against Dinosaurs) does actually appear to be a genuine one :lol:

I've joined the group (quiet day). There's an interesting debate over dinosaur fossils actually being medieval Dragon remains. Never thought of that, all makes sense now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I actually read through that earlier when it was pointed out by Lady Gullflyinghigh.

I'm inclined to believe that the initial post/poster was on a fishing trip, though I can readily believe that the FB group is real enough.

Yoda

English & European
Well, the OP on Mumsnet doesn't mention God at all.
Really?
CADministry said:
YoullShootYourEyeOut. I'm not sure you're really a Christian. Do you believe in dinosaurs?

As far as belief in God goes, God is outside the three dimensions that we are trapped in, so is not detectable by our three-dimensional scientific instruments. I would argue that God is in everything.

Any person that has ever had a religious experience can tell you categorically that God is real. The very nature of the experience means that it is personal, and cannot be described to other people. The very nature of God is indescribable in our limited vocabularies.

We cannot describe God to another person without describing the totality of existence, but we can (as the Buddhists say), open the door and let a person walk the path themself. All those that have done this with an open heart would have no doubt that God is real.

I think the username gives it away too. CAD, Christians Against Dinosaurs, ministry.

love the way they think we live in 3 dimensions, I always thought we lived in 4, the 4th being time. So does that mean everything is not aging?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey, mumsnet is not what I thought it would be: "I wish someone would set fire to Barney. Annoying cuntyfu cker"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here