Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm putting it on the line. You lot are going to get owned on 1st Feb

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i also reckon you will be playing us again before you can believe it and I dont mean in the cup.

1st Feb maybe?

and not to be a picky but can we avoid swearing in the titles please? It just lacks class........................................................ oh sorry. It comes from an Orient fan doesn't it? Explains everything

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
1st Feb maybe?

and not to be a picky but can we avoid swearing in the titles please? It just lacks class........................................................ oh sorry. It comes from an Orient fandoesn't it? Explains everything

I was going to edit it but seeing as you got sarky I wont.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
You have to be the most thickest person on here. First you want us to go up. When we lose you take the piss. We hammer you 5-0 after you going on to us about how good Orient are and your going to kill us. NOW your saying were going to lose. :hammer::hammer:

fishing.jpg

Is that Tay. ???

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
You have to be the most thickest person on here. First you want us to go up. When we lose you take the piss. We hammer you 5-0 after you going on to us about how good Orient are and your going to kill us. NOW your saying were going to lose. :lollol:

err....no. You must have me confused.

1, i am not the thickest person on here. Theres lots of competition for this position and the role is currently being amply filled by your goodself.
2, I would be DELIGHTED if you went up. Trust.
3, I havent taken the piss when you have lost (which hasnt been that much) this season.
4, Find me the thread where I said before the game 'we are going to kill you'.
5, I reckon we will beat you at home. Wheres the harm in that?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
We will just score a few goals for fun again. We ripped Charlton and Peterborough apart, imagine what we're going to do to you!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm lumping £5 on 5-0 Brighton:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest, this game couldn't come at a better time. Southampton racked up six to put them ahead of us on GD, albeit briefly. What we really need is a match against a localish tin-pot shithouse team where we could feasibly muster a cricket score, much as we did last time we played them.

Step forward two-bit Leyton Orient, their money grabbing chairman rubbing his hands together at the prospect of an unusually large attendance, and a rag tag bunch of ancient cast offs struggling against relegation. Hopefully we'll have this one put to bed by half time.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
To be honest, this game couldn't come at a better time. Southampton racked up six to put them ahead of us on GD, albeit briefly. What we really need is a match against a localish tin-pot shithouse team where we could feasibly muster a cricket score, much as we did last time we played them.

Step forward two-bit Leyton Orient, their money grabbing chairman rubbing his hands together at the prospect of an unusually large attendance, and a rag tag bunch of ancient cast offs struggling against relegation. Hopefully we'll have this one put to bed by half time.

We'll see sunshine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here