A Pineapple fritter would go down well.

Put it on the tab, there's a good chap.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yeah you gotta think of your weight :thumbsup:

I worked in McDonalds for a summer when I was 16 and couldn't help but CHUCKLE when some fat MESS came in and ordered a large Big Mac Meal, extra cheeseburger, McFlurry and a diet Coke, I'm not sure who they were trying to kid.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Potato fritters. 5p each from the chippy outside my secondary school. ( Early 80's prices) Made the perfect lunch time snack and they used massive potato slices.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
You absolute helmet, [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION]. I have nothing in the house, so was steeling myself for a trip to Sainos. Now I'm going to end up going to the chippy.

Sake...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No coke for me, tea in the big mug. Deal is I go and get the fish suppers you stop in and put kettle on, warm up the plates and butter half a loaf of white sliced. I'll be back in time for Countryfile.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I worked in McDonalds for a summer when I was 16 and couldn't help but CHUCKLE when some fat MESS came in and ordered a large Big Mac Meal, extra cheeseburger, McFlurry and a diet Coke, I'm not sure who they were trying to kid.

Hey.... Hey watch it fella I take offence to that comment, I am truly hurt and angry.... If you wanna meet up one day and talk about it, this is me so you know what I look like sat at my desk right now crying Its not easy being addicted to eating fast food, its putting a strain on my mobility scooter.

Attachments

• 230ff883_really-fat-guy-on-computer1.jpeg
    230ff883_really-fat-guy-on-computer1.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 263

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The worst thing is, I think the chippy that I love is closed until the new year. So it's likely to be a lesson in abject disappointment and a trip to Sainsburys (where I'll wander around with a blank expression and a complete lack of inspiration, all the while craving a chippy tea).

Thanks, Thanks a ruddy bundle.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm having a pickled egg while I'm waiting.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've missed an ideal opportunity du binfestary Nibs.

You should have said McDonalds.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You've missed an ideal opportunity du binfestary Nibs.

You should have said McDonalds.

Fortunately no Maccy D near me. I don't mind the food I just can't stand the teenage spunktruffles and fat benefits families that congregate there. Ghastly. Nope, it's the chippy for me every time! Yum yum, up yer bum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here