[NSC] I'm making some changes...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1251883.jpg

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
It looks like the background colour has changed from Coal to Crow.

Well, it does on my screen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've not started yet - I'm still puzzling about quite how I do what I need to do.
Would you like me to send you my ignore list?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
...what could possibly go wrong?

This afternoon I'm going to be making some changes to some user group settings on here. It's an area I've not delved into much since we migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo.

There's a high chance that, at some point, I get something wrong. If I do, you may find something is amiss, such as not being to make any posts.

DO NOT PANIC!

If I do get something wrong, I am very likely to know about it immediately, and I'll be working hurriedly to put things right very quickly!

So, again, if something strange happens, DO NOT PANIC. Chill for a wee while and things will return to normal.

I'll post on this thread when I've finished working so, if things are still amiss for you, it will be the time to absolutely panic and/or let me know.

Reactions: A1X

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The sheer effort this chap puts in, over such a long period, is astonishing. Keep going Bozza, one day you will rightfully get the same honour as the great Gerry Ryan RIP.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good gracious. I’m on a train to London and you pull this stunt. No idea where to hang my hat now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here