Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm in such a good mood

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
This afternoon was a complete performance, playing with no fear, I am actually frightened about how far our team has come in such a short period of time and about how good the future looks to be. Not worried a supposed small squad what with the European games coming up, loads of quality players available.

PS just sent Mrs Shingle over to Aldi to get some Gherkins and some ginger ale mixer for the bottle of Ballantines that I've pulled out of the cupboard. Quality day all round :thumbsup:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
This afternoon was a complete performance, playing with no fear, I am actually frightened about how far our team has come in such a short period of time and about how good the future looks to be. Not worried a supposed small squad what with the European games coming up, loads of quality players available.

PS just sent Mrs Shingle over to Aldi to get some Gherkins and some ginger ale mixer for the bottle of Ballantines that I've pulled out of the cupboard. Quality day all round :thumbsup:
Feel free to share any tips on how to send your Mrs to the shops.. I’m in ‘oh do you mind getting me..’ territory over here

BrightonBaney

Stateside Seagull from the DMV
I'm in an amazing mood here in Washington D.C.! Absolutely beaming after watching that performance from the lads today, excited to see what comes on Thursday. If you had told me 10 or even 5 years ago that we would be beating Man United at Old Trafford, I would've laughed my ass off. This club is beautiful man

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Calm down, it’s only Man Utd. We beat them all the time. The real ones to beat are Citeh, which we do less frequently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here