Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I'm in love with Mitoma"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
“I’m in love with Mitoma.

“I discovered him at university, Kawasaki Frontale took him from there. He’s a prototype of the modern exterior, he has control, change of direction and speed.

“De Zerbi did a great job with him, establishing yourself in Premier League is never easy. If he were to repeat last year’s season, he could become a player for top European clubs.”

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

“I discovered him at university, Kawasaki Frontale took him from there. He’s a prototype of the modern exterior, he has control, change of direction and speed.

“De Zerbi did a great job with him, establishing yourself in Premier League is never easy. If he were to repeat last year’s season, he could become a player for top European clubs.”

Already is......

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Love him, only problem I have is a continual verbal autocorrect I have to shout out every single time they mispronounce his name (same when Moder was playing. Hope he's back soon).

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

He is a player for a top European club

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I keep reading this thread title to the tune of Queen's 'I'm in love with my car'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does he find him 9-figure sum interesting?
He’s only got less than 2 years left now with not much sign of a new one being signed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here