Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm Fuming

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
http://www.royalgazette.com/soccer/article/20180302/brighton-may-lose-out-in-battle-at-bottom

Here are the quotes that make me most angry:

"Brighton may lose out in battle at the bottom"

"Rafa Benítez has enough nous to keep Newcastle up"... so what is Chris, a newbie!!??

"That leaves twelfth-placed Brighton & Hove Albion, who are about to embark on a tough run of fixtures and have overachieved so far < OK >. They should fall a few places this month and they will be doomed when referees finally cotton on to striker Glenn Murray’s diving and stop awarding him penalties."... WTF?

"Arsenal have won just three of 14 matches away from the Emirates this season — a truly woeful return from a team marking time until Arsène Wenger’s departure at the end of the season. They will win here < at Brighton > though. " No recognition of our recent form. No recognition of our home record, nothing.

Who the **** is Ross Clarke!?
May I suggest some anger management?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
All I’ve heard from pundits after our win against Swansea was that we have done better than anyone ever expected. A lot of people still reckon we’re relegation fodder but I think that opinion is changing. The real problem for me is that many think that this success is 100% down to Chris. I absolutely believe Chris deserves all the credit he’s been getting, but I get the impression many will simply assume in the (hopefully distant) eventuality when Chris leaves Brighton, that Brighton will be in trouble. The next step is for Tony to shape us from being ‘small fry punching above their weight’ into the Premier League mainstay of the future. For now, the focus should be on just trying to stay up and trying to sway attitude.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
TBH, if you can't comprehend all the invalid points made by the tw@t who wrote the article (not just the one you mention), and the valid points I'm making, then you're not worth debating with... whether I need anger management or not is not really relevant, but, hey, you might be correct... after all, you have the benefit of reading my post, so you must surely be able to determine whether I need an anger management course from that!!

WOW such anger in your voice.

If you don't like people making invalid points, I would suggest you shut your computer down never watch TV and stop reading any articles in the press or magazines, because it happens on there every minute of every hour of every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here