i just don't know why
my mum keeps asking me whats wrong and i snap back with nothing
went out for a drive don't feel any better
any suggestions how i can feel happy again
or someone provide me with funny things

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Put on some James Brown - "I feel good".

:afro:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
NO Danny, thats just you:thumbsup:

Surreya, do you know what always cheers me up?

Scrambled Egg:thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
A walk around the centre of Brighton always cheers me up, love looking at the arcotecture. Bit chilly for that now mind, otherwise listen to some of your favourite music. PS they're a helpful lot aren't they?!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant offer such pearls of wisdom as the above posters have,but i find in times of self doubt and frustration i take a nice long hot bath eat plenty of choccy and watch a video of a Brighton and hove albion thrashing liverpool or some other dull upt north team like that. failing that a wank may help,n dont take it out on your mum,tut tut thats a no no.:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry but NSC is NOT the place to come to wanting empathy and sympathy. You will just get the piss taken out of you.

I hope tomorrow brings a better day and happiness for you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was feeling low for a very long time and merely existing/going through the motions. I decided to do something for myself and attempt to live the dream. I changed jobs, moved to London and feel much better than I did. I still have some down periods, but nowhere near as bad as I used to feel.

In short, assess what is getting you down and set yourself some goals that you have always wanted to achieve and throw yourself into different things, in hope of finding what makes you tick.

Failing that, get heinously drunk and go out looking for some chicas.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seriously, if this persists you should see your doctor.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was feeling low for a very long time and merely existing/going through the motions. I decided to do something for myself and attempt to live the dream. I changed jobs, moved to London and feel much better than I did. I still have some down periods, but nowhere near as bad as I used to feel.

In short, assess what is getting you down and set yourself some goals that you have always wanted to achieve and throw yourself into different things, in hope of finding what makes you tick.

Failing that, get heinously drunk and go out looking for some chicas.

excellent advice if you are old enough........................otherwise try skipping school for a day and doing something you want to do instead

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Im feeling a bit low
i just don't know why
my mum keeps asking me whats wrong and i snap back with nothing
went out for a drive don't feel any better
any suggestions how i can feel happy again
or someone provide me with funny things

1) Buy something, shopping always feels good especially some new clothes
2) Buy something for a new hobby, like a new guitar
3) Get a good book like the Diceman
4) A good movie like Millers Crossing and appreciate just how well it was done or a stupid move
5) Smoke something
6) Get down the pub with a genuine friend
7) Think about how when the sun is warm and spring is nearing summer the the last two months of misery for the Albion will seem like a distant memory
8) Book a holiday
9) Complete the list with two things of your choice and you'll feel more fulfilled
10) as above

When you say you 'my mum asks...' I take it you're of an age where you're living at home? We all felt low at times at that stage in life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports