Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm back after ban

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Back after ban for my abusive posting? Not sure what was abusive about it my post to deserve a ban?

I am sure everyone on NSC will sleep better tonight in that knowledge

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
On the 2016 Death predictions list I put Bens Grandad as a joke as when I logged on that day he was getting loads of abuse from others. It was only meant as a joke but some people don't see it that way!

As he explained in the banning message to you, you were banned by Hitony for the nomination of BG and for subsequent "abuse", by which I guess he meant the post in which you posted 5 wanker signs to another poster. Play nicely or you'll be excluded from the playground.

Also - don't start a thread complaining about a ban. If you have a problem with a mod's decision, PM them.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
On the 2016 Death predictions list I put Bens Grandad as a joke as when I logged on that day he was getting loads of abuse from others. It was only meant as a joke but some people don't see it that way!

Serves you right for jumping on the bully bandwagon.

Just because there's some absolute divs on this site who find it funny constantly posting about BG, doesn't mean you should take influence.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
As he explained in the banning message to you, you were banned by Hitony for the nomination of BG and for subsequent "abuse", by which I guess he meant the post in which you posted 5 wankers signs to another poster. Play nicely or you'll be excluded from the playground.

Also - don't start a thread complaining about a ban. If you have a problem with a mod's decision, PM them.

Now, I reckon it's a little hypocritical to ban someone solely for the first offence you name, if the competition is accepted then any nomination should be. If he was banned because of what else he did then that's fine by me.

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
As he explained in the banning message to you, you were banned by Hitony for the nomination of BG and for subsequent "abuse", by which I guess he meant the post in which you posted 5 wanker signs to another poster. Play nicely or you'll be excluded from the playground.

But it's ok for someone else to call me a wanker? I did send BG an apology by PM before I got banned.

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
Now, I reckon it's a little hypocritical to ban someone solely for the first offence you name, if the competition is accepted then any nomination should be. If he was banned because of what else he did then that's fine by me.

Bravo

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
What's the point of the dreaded 'death-list' anyway? Defending Wints, it's a pretty morbid thread, especially if you are reading names of people younger than at least 60. On the other hand, though, it's who you think will die in 2016, not who you WANT to die - which is pretty horrible. I suppose if people don't like the thread they should just ignore it (like me).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

If the wanker sign is made available, surely it can't be an offence to use it. Or is there a maximum number of wanker signs allowed per post?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
But it's ok for someone else to call me a wanker? I did send BG an apology by PM before I got banned.

What you did was viewed by many as a wankerish thing to do. Your reaction to a different poster was OTT. A mod decided to take action. Deal with it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When NSC users have died in high profile incidents, and many more without being mentioned, it is in extremely poor taste to nominate one on the death thread, even just as a joke.

A short ban was perhaps not unfair.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If the wanker sign is made available, surely it can't be an offence to use it. Or is there a maximum number of wanker signs allowed per post?

I imagine that Hitony took into account the fact that he was such a new poster too. A new guy coming into town and throwing abuse is likely to generate a stronger reaction than a long standing poster.

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
What you did was viewed by many as a wankerish thing to do. Your reaction to a different poster was OTT. A mod decided to take action. Deal with it.

I'm fine with it. I can't get my head around getting a ban for posting on a list like others have done. Ok I put a NSC members name down which was inappropriate of me but it's no different from any other name put down.
As for calling someone a wanker after I was called a wanker is very inconsistent isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here