Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The incentive to watch is the same as ever. Ant & Dec are the funniest people on u.k. t.v. in my opinion. If those two stop presenting it that's the end.

Been some classics this series, walking Eubank style a particular highlight.
Spot on.....100% their show. If they quit it's doomed.

Quite liking this series, but the celebs seem very ballsy and are completing a lot of the tasks, so wonder whether they might get a bit more difficult.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm enjoying this series and last night's Panic Pit task with Ferne was top viewing - the way she coped with one python on her face and the other python round her neck was superb. Which reminds me - good luck to Reggie and Bollie in Saturday's X Factor!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
The incentive to watch is the same as ever. Ant & Dec are the funniest people on u.k. t.v. in my opinion. If those two stop presenting it that's the end.

Been some classics this series, walking Eubank style a particular highlight.

Really? I find their (so-called) humour incredibly infantile.

In all honesty I've laughed one time only at anything those wage thieves have said all series, and that was Dec's response to Kieron saying he couldn't defend 'C's actions anymore, when he said "Defending never really was his strong point anyway". :clap2:

You can always tell what the (supposed) joke or (supposed) punchline is going to be right at the start (or sometimes even before) they start their routine. I'm sorry but I prefer my punchlines to take me by surprise.

The moment we saw Eubank walking backwards it was obvious what was coming, and to me it wasn't funny in the slightest.

??? :nono: :shrug: = My standard response to their attempts at humour, but each to their own I suppose.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Really? I find their (so-called) humour incredibly infantile.

In all honesty I've laughed one time only at anything those wage thieves have said all series, and that was Dec's response to Kieron saying he couldn't defend 'C's actions anymore, when he said "Defending never really was his strong point anyway". :clap2:

You can always tell what the (supposed) joke or (supposed) punchline is going to be right at the start (or sometimes even before) they start their routine. I'm sorry but I prefer my punchlines to take me by surprise.

The moment we saw Eubank walking backwards it was obvious what was coming, and to me it wasn't funny in the slightest.

??? :nono: :shrug: = My standard response to their attempts at humour, but each to their own I suppose.
They aren't stand up comedians they're presenters! Sure not every joke is funny but most bring a smile to my face

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
They aren't stand up comedians they're presenters! Sure not every joke is funny but most bring a smile to my face

I didn't say they were, but I was responding to this assertion by Postman Pat.

"Ant & Dec are the funniest people on u.k. t.v."

:thumbsup:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm enjoying this series and last night's Panic Pit task with Ferne was top viewing - the way she coped with one python on her face and the other python round her neck was superb.

Not sure this is true, I think they were very smart by first tipping sand all over. This effectively closed off and filled in the gap under her neck which prevented any of the snakes getting properly looped around her neck. Was also why A&D insisted she lie still and not sit up.

100% agree it was a huge show of bravery and those snakes actually on her face would have traumatised many others. The carpet snake slid under her chin but was never looped around her neck. If it had, this could have had serious consequences.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I didn't say they were, but I was responding to this assertion by Postman Pat.

"Ant & Dec are the funniest people on u.k. t.v."

:thumbsup:

In my opinion..... Still think they are funnier than some of the stand-up comedians and sit-coms that somehow get on TV, if that makes me "incredibly infantile" then so be it.

Anyhoo, back to the main subject, if Vicky wins will it be the first time an addition has gone on to win it? Only really her and Fearne left with anything bordering on a personality.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
In my opinion..... Still think they are funnier than some of the stand-up comedians and sit-coms that somehow get on TV, if that makes me "incredibly infantile" then so be it.

Anyhoo, back to the main subject, if Vicky wins will it be the first time an addition has gone on to win it? Only really her and Fearne left with anything bordering on a personality.

Nothing personal meant chap. Maybe we're just a load of old grumpy guts' here at KVLT Towers. :kiss:

Vicky is a very impressive girl (silly fake tits aside), and she did make me chuckle with her "ghosts of chickens passed" comment last night.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm enjoying this series and last night's Panic Pit task with Ferne was top viewing - the way she coped with one python on her face and the other python round her neck was superb. Which reminds me - good luck to Reggie and Bollie in Saturday's X Factor!

A couple of years ago I genuinely thought about the programme and the possibilities of bites,illness or poisoning to the " contestants " but thinking it through, there is genuinely little risk to anyone. Think of the financial implications if anything did happen ?.. so, you have Pythons, well fed and good tempered, Rats, nice docile lab type Rats, not the ones round the back of a Little Chef that would have your throat out, Billions of farmed Meallworms, a delicacy and a staple in some parts of the world. You then get your Spiders that look nasty which are always harmless, Gazillions of lab bred clean Cockroaches, no they don't scrape them out of the bottom of the wheelybins down alleyways,Eels... pah.. oh and Crabs but none of them like the local psychopathic Velvet Swimming Crabs and hilarouusly recently Scorpions ! yes deadly Scorpions.. well mostly harmless breed in fact and the little chance of injury was much reduced by the fact I could clearly see their stings had been removed.
Throw in to the mix that none of the Bushtucker foods are in fact poisonous, only distasteful and there really is nothing to get mildly frightened of/for etc...

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A couple of years ago I genuinely thought about the programme and the possibilities of bites,illness or poisoning to the " contestants " but thinking it through, there is genuinely little risk to anyone. Think of the financial implications if anything did happen ?.. so, you have Pythons, well fed and good tempered, Rats, nice docile lab type Rats, not the ones round the back of a Little Chef that would have your throat out, Billions of farmed Meallworms, a delicacy and a staple in some parts of the world. You then get your Spiders that look nasty which are always harmless, Gazillions of lab bred clean Cockroaches, no they don't scrape them out of the bottom of the wheelybins down alleyways,Eels... pah.. oh and Crabs but none of them like the local psychopathic Velvet Swimming Crabs and hilarouusly recently Scorpions ! yes deadly Scorpions.. well mostly harmless breed in fact and the little chance of injury was much reduced by the fact I could clearly see their stings had been removed.
Throw in to the mix that none of the Bushtucker foods are in fact poisonous, only distasteful and there really is nothing to get mildly frightened of/for etc...

Eh, it took you a few years to come to this conclusion, you must of been on the edge of your seat prior to this revelation ...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here