Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Breeeaan gone which is good as the token USA idiot, Yvette next please as she is spineless

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't keep away. I know....I know [emoji38]ol:

[emoji106]
Have you seen the dates between those two posts? I came back for a look more in hope than expectation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total waste of my votes for Chris, grrrrrrr

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As an IACGMOOH side issue, I never thought it would possible for any 'food' to look as unappetising and utterly revolting as the junk Iceland used to promote at the beginning at end of each commercial break. Then I saw the sh1t that Aunt Bessie's are promoting in that slot this year. Not only are the adverts utter drivel but the food looks like dogsh1t too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As an IACGMOOH side issue, I never thought it would possible for any 'food' to look as unappetising and utterly revolting as the junk Iceland used to promote at the beginning at end of each commercial break. Then I saw the sh1t that Aunt Bessie's are promoting in that slot this year. Not only are the adverts utter drivel but the food looks like dogsh1t too.

I'm surprised the tie up with Iceland was not renewed this season, it was a huge amount of advertising and Iceland had several tie ins with the show in the form of Crocodile,Ostrich and Buffalo steaks and similar. Maybe the figures have been dropping off so they pulled the plug. I must admit I see little incentive to watch given the poor quality of celebs especially the fluff from the "reality " shows, Essex, Geordie and Chelsea.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I must admit I see little incentive to watch given the poor quality of celebs especially the fluff from the "reality " shows, Essex, Geordie and Chelsea.

The incentive to watch is the same as ever. Ant & Dec are the funniest people on u.k. t.v. in my opinion. If those two stop presenting it that's the end.

Been some classics this series, walking Eubank style a particular highlight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here