Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nope. Seeing as the so called jungle isn't really a jungle. The site is in Northern NSW a few miles north of Murwillambah and about a hour or so drive from the Gold Coast and Brisbane area. Hardly Amazonian style jungle 100's of miles from anywhere. Moronic drivel for the Sun and Star reading masses to swoon over.

Plus Dyer will injure himself before the series starts and drop out.............

AND I can't stand those smug Geordie tosspots! :angry:
Lol 😁

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As usual, only half of them are actual celebrities.

Which is good, because hopefully one or two others are fat twunts who will tell everyone they are a fighter, only to wimp out and perhaps CRY even before the initial parachute from the helicopter.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
For me, Survivor, (which this replaced) was a considerably better show. It's such a shame it didn't strike a chord with the British public. :(

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Chris Eubank has changed his name to avoid confusion with his son which he didn't foresee when calling him the same name 20 years back.
He now wants to be called 'English' so if we could all use that going forward he'd be grateful

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Chris Eubank has changed his name to avoid confusion with his son which he didn't foresee when calling him the same name 20 years back.
He now wants to be called 'English' so if we could all use that going forward he'd be grateful

thought his name was Cwith Eubank

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great line-up although I thought it was even better when the wife said Danny Dyer was on it, silly moo got him mixed up with Kieron Dyer.

Shame, as a Danny and Cwith could have had a right tasty tear-up.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The only show I like Ant & Dec on, and actually do this show very well. They make it for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This really is a cracking show and Ant and Dec are very funny on it in my view.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I heard Karl pilkington was going in?
Hope so, he'll be absolute quality!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nope. Seeing as the so called jungle isn't really a jungle. The site is in Northern NSW a few miles north of Murwillambah and about a hour or so drive from the Gold Coast and Brisbane area. Hardly Amazonian style jungle 100's of miles from anywhere. Moronic drivel for the Sun and Star reading masses to swoon over.

Plus Dyer will injure himself before the series starts and drop out.............

AND I can't stand those smug Geordie tosspots! :angry:

The demographic of the audience is wider than that. Technically this is a very very well made programme. I like the way the script nods back to previous series to make the audience feel part of it.

Basically a game show where the contestants have the added challenge of eating odd and little food for a month. Clever...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear, the three Nonentities joining I'm a Celeb tonight are......

Ferne McCann, Spencer Matthews and Vicky Pattison

I'm underwhelmed by this tragic news as I genuinely have no idea who they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here